Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Augh...I don't think it's possible that LMP could have done a worse job numbering these songs. It's like he purposely made it a pain in the ass. :lol:

My real weakness was my grand lack of classic rock. I would've liked to have used The Beatles, McCartney, Lennon, Harrison, Zeppelin, etc. but I didn't think it'd fit.

the tourist said:
My real weakness was my grand lack of classic rock. I would've liked to have used The Beatles, McCartney, Lennon, Harrison, Zeppelin, etc. but I didn't think it'd fit.

You are the champion of all that is new and not terribly mainstream according to that list.

LemonMelon said:

You are the champion of all that is new and not terribly mainstream according to that list.

Some of my stuff is pretty darn mainstream. Muse? The Killers? Jimmy Eat World?

LemonMelon said:

LMP's. "22923 Everyday People" is not how you title a file unless you have 22,923 songs on your playlist.

:lol: I love the iTunes "Consolidate Library" function where it renames all the actual files.

I feel like a hypocrite complaining about these little numbering issues when I didn't even tag my files, but whatever. :lol:

LemonMelon said:

That either means it's very obscure or, alternatively, so mainstream that I choose to ignore it.

:lol: My guess is a little of both, but more to the obscure side.

On the obscure scale, I'm naturally about a five; right in the middle. Air and Nick Drake music isn't foreign to me, yet I really don't know all that much about Milwaukee's musique concrete scene.

Some of the artists are from my area. Not many. I ALMOST put one of my own songs on my list. :wink:

No, I just picked a random city and a very unpopular musical genre and paired them together.

I was born in San Jose, CA for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom