Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Screwtape! So far of the 3 group 1 DI playlists, I like yours the best.

Screwtape2 said:

Thanks. Any specific things you liked?
I really, really liked the sequencing of 1-9. The parts I liked less, as a whole, were the endings.

hey tourist, i listened to the album and i like them ok, some songs better than others. i 'd tell you which but i'm not plugged into my external so itunes wouldn't have them.

Screwtape2 said:

Okay. I understand now.

This edition of the game should be interesting. The playlists look great.

Yeah, I'm having fun listening. I would be downloading the new ones right now while I'm on break but my current wireless signal isn't so great.

Varitek said:
hey tourist, i listened to the album and i like them ok, some songs better than others. i 'd tell you which but i'm not plugged into my external so itunes wouldn't have them.

Ahh, I see. My personal favourite on that album is either the title track, Every Shining Time You Arrive, or Guitar & Video Games.

Screwtape2 said:

Exposing people to new music is always great. :up:

Agreed. My playlist, hopefully, at parts, will really get people's toes tapping. Though I doubt Axver's toes CAN tap.

Screwtape2 said:

I look forward to your pop masterpeice. :wink:

Hahaha, well not all of it is pop. I have 3 seperate vinyls, each with 2 sides (as is common with vinyl), they are named "Soda" as in pop--like really poppy--"Shoes" as in new wave'y/shoegaze'y, and "Earth" as in, well, earthy (more acoustic, darker).

Oh wow. You're ahead of me, then. I've listened to LJTs, yours, and PFan's. And currently Khan's. Then I'll have to listen to Bono 212's without one song (since it's DRM protected) and then I'll get to the new ones that were just posted. Anyway, time for me to head off to class. See ya, BLOWHARDs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom