Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

I don't know!! She's never around anymore!!

She's probably cooking fish and chips for those picky kids because the health people won't let her buy enough chips from the shop now. :tsk:

I actually got drunk tonight and had some leftover garlic mashed potatoes with sausage I whipped up last night. Fucking amazing drunk food.

Somebody needs to come here and cook spaghetti for me. I need to make a new batch of sauce tonight and I just CAN'T BE ARSED.

Axver said:

She's probably cooking fish and chips for those picky kids because the health people won't let her buy enough chips from the shop now. :tsk:

You'd think so wouldn't it. But I heard a rumour that she had roast pork tonight

jesus how hard is it to cook spagetti. i'm the one eating train mx

and thinking about retiring to my looped world of ES andUF

haha now that i read it i kinda very very vaguely remember typing that.

but i dont think i ever remembered i'd said anything or checke dthe responses

Varitek said:
jesus how hard is it to cook spagetti.

It's not. I just am in one of those "I really don't feel like cooking" moods and I need to do the fucking sauce and bleh on it all.

how the fuck did drunk me post 4 x in a row?

ax is chatting with me instead of interferencing. but still. i shouldnt be switft enougth to get away with thi.s

Varitek said:
hahaa that's like a moth ago. no memory of that. thanks

isnt there thread with like the same title now??

Every thread in EYKIW has the same title as a thread a month ago. It's the land of mindless repetition. :yawn:

ES i am now singign ou tloud. if anyone walks by my room, they will hear only my off key voice cuase i use headphones since that discussion a few weeks ago where i rememered how much better they were than my speakers

Varitek said:
how the fuck did drunk me post 4 x in a row?

ax is chatting with me instead of interferencing. but still. i shouldnt be switft enougth to get away with thi.s

It doesn't help that I'm also nerding over railway maps.

RAILWAY MAPS. :drool:

gluey said:

Wow, it IS the same as PLEBA then :ohmy:

:lol:

The only difference is that the EYKIW thread about creaming one's pants is about songs, not Bono.

Varitek said:

:madspit: tell me what you think!

(even if due to the remembrance of your e e cumimngs opinion what you think now means less to me :madspit: )

You can't talk, Ms "OMG LRM!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom