Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel sorry for maxwell cos he's trying really hard to get in saskia's knickers but it's just not gonna happen.

Kemal + roberto last night :lol:

Is it me or is Maxwell currently dressed as a Chav version of Bono!!! Black opened shirt and "Jesus around the neck".

Dudette said:
Is it me or is Maxwell currently dressed as a Chav version of Bono!!! Black opened shirt and "Jesus around the neck".

I thought that too!:wink:

Glad Sam went. Roberto and Derek are too interesting to kick out just yet!:wink:

maxwell is just getting embarrassing to watch now. i cringe everytime i see him try and get it on with saskia. the lad's got idea's above his station

1stepcloser said:
maxwell is just getting embarrassing to watch now. i cringe everytime i see him try and get it on with saskia. the lad's got idea's above his station

Yeah I gotta agree now sadly. Last night was just awful..."Lay down here...lay down here...lay down here" SHUT UP!!
If she doesnt want to, she doesnt want to!

She only has herself to blame tho imo.

I reckon it's gonna be Science and Maxwell up this week. Which is a shame really, cos although Science is a knob sometimes, he's fum to watch. And he def. doesnt deserve to go before CRAIG!!:madspit:

Did anyone hear Sam on radio1 this morning with Chris Moyles?? She has to be one of the ditziest girls around. She couldn't stop giggling and was saying the most childish/simple-minded things.

Chris, instead of just taking the piss like he normally does, was actually trying to give her some advice on how to act a bit more 'normal' but she just wasn't getting any of it.

Feminist my arse!!

I hate Craig and his moobs. I hate closet Anthony and his ridiculously chiselled features. I hate Saskia and her mean little face and her bitchy attitude. I hate Maxwell and his pathetic subservience to Saskia, not to mention his hypocritical self-righteous attitude to everything and everyone.

Everyone else is alright, though. I wouldn't mind seeing Derek go, though I was so pleased when that dirty little whore was kicked out.

Ant.

Anthony said:
I hate Craig and his moobs. I hate closet Anthony and his ridiculously chiselled features. I hate Saskia and her mean little face and her bitchy attitude. I hate Maxwell and his pathetic subservience to Saskia, not to mention his hypocritical self-righteous attitude to everything and everyone.

Everyone else is alright, though. I wouldn't mind seeing Derek go, though I was so pleased when that dirty little whore was kicked out.

Ant.

Best post of the thread!:wink:

Last nite was ok. Science arguing with Derek again. Poor Maxwell tho, having to do this task on his own, while the others get party food and drink. It should've been Vanessa...:mad:

Once again, Saskia was having to repel the lusting londoner whilst laying in bed. Max - get the hint now buddy!:wink:

And what about Makosi, coming out and pretending to be sick? C'mon love, ur no actress!

Aardvark747 said:

And what about Makosi, coming out and pretending to be sick? C'mon love, ur no actress!

I really though Maxwell was going to suss it all out, esp after Makosi was covering her mouth with hands that should have been handling maggots all day! Stupid girl......

By the way, a guy my wife works with is mates with Maxwell's brother. Apparently Max is really a posh public school boy and what you see on tele is just him trying to act like a common geezer. This guy went to the press but they weren't interested as it wasn't controversial enough for them.

karls77 said:
By the way, a guy my wife works with is mates with Maxwell's brother. Apparently Max is really a posh public school boy and what you see on tele is just him trying to act like a common geezer. This guy went to the press but they weren't interested as it wasn't controversial enough for them.

Yeah? Cool - see if u can get his autograph for me! That would be off the hook...:rockon:

Shame either Derek or Roberto will be going on friday now. When it should really be between Science and Vanessa.
I'd keep Derek in myself, he's the funnier of the 2 to watch. And Roberto just wound me up last nite when he stared at Anthony for no reason. Anthony should've smacked him one...:rockon:

Nothing much happening last nite then. Tho I did think that Anthony might've stuck up for Max when he was trying to get the wine off of Science.
I'm losing faith in that boy....

Aardvark747 said:

Yeah? Cool - see if u can get his autograph for me! That would be off the hook...:rockon:

Hmmm.... it's a tenuous connection but I'll see what I can do.

Craig and (closet) Anthony wrestling in the diary room - what a sight! I reckon Craig was really enjoying that.

Plus Makosi was completely wasted after their afternoon of fun. I really though she was gonna blow it for them. "I've been shelling 'too' prawns"?? :lmao:

karls77 said:
Plus Makosi was completely wasted after their afternoon of fun. I really though she was gonna blow it for them. "I've been shelling 'too' prawns"?? :lmao:

:lol:

That was good. Did u see Anthony sniffing his own fart like a dog in the diary room?!:ohmy:

Nah I don't think he'll walk either. It bores me when sum1 in the house says that. Normally 1 or 2 say it every year.
They know full well BB will just make them change their minds somehow.

If they REALLY wanted to go - they would do 'a Sandy' and go over the top!:wink:

1stepcloser said:
i found it endlessly amusing in tonights episode when derek went round the house asking for kisses :lol:

Yeah that was funny! Bloody Saskia having to guess the game!:madspit:

I did laugh at Vanessa's face when she found out that she couldnt have any of the luxury food items!:lol: :evil:

Keep Derek in tonight! VOTE ROBERTO!:rockon:

Aardvark747 said:
I did laugh at Vanessa's face when she found out that she couldnt have any of the luxury food items!:lol: :evil:

Yeah, her expression was priceless. She bloody deserves it though - chickening out of the task and then stuffing her face, showing no guilt about it whatsoever.

On the flip side, Max seemed to handle it all pretty well, though in the end it was in his own best interest too.

Just to let u all know, on the front of The Mirror today, it says that after the eviction tonight, they will be sending in 3 NEW housemates - all good looking apparently, in an attempt to 'sex things up!':wink:

:rockon:

Aardvark747 said:
Just to let u all know, on the front of The Mirror today, it says that after the eviction tonight, they will be sending in 3 NEW housemates - all good looking apparently, in an attempt to 'sex things up!':wink:

:rockon:

Hmmmm.... looks like Saskia could lose her little puppy dog!!

I sometimes do. I'm proud to say that I helped to get rid of that contemptible harlot last week. This week, I want Roberto to stay - I think he's pretty cool.

Ant.

Anthony said:
I sometimes do. I'm proud to say that I helped to get rid of that contemptible harlot last week. This week, I want Roberto to stay - I think he's pretty cool.

Ant.

Nah - Derek to stay my son! He SO wants to go, so it's obvious I think that ppl are gonna vote for Roberto now, in an effort to keep Mr Baldy (Science's words!) in the house!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
Btw - do any of us on here actually vote for who we want to evict? I actually NEVER have!:ohmy:

:wink:
[/QUOTE

the only time i've EVER voted on BB was for gay Brian to win it which was BB2 i think lol

really didn't want that lesbian nun to win, the one that played guitar!

Aardvark747 said:
Btw - do any of us on here actually vote for who we want to evict? I actually NEVER have!:ohmy:

I've never actually voted either, just can't be bothered!

So what do we think of the new (potential) housemates? I can't remember their names but I hope the nerd and the irish girl make it into the house. The other girl is just a dumb disgusting slapper. Her suggestion about what to do with the cucumber was just nasty - and on national tele! un-fucking-believable!!

Plus you could really see her two brain cells at work when the guy finally made her realize that she couldn't just take a load of stuff from the fridge without the others noticing. Classic moment.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom