Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get this up to 800!

I'm suprised no one's closed it yet, I guess they don't bother checking this forum too often.. I guess they think no one can have that much to say about a TV show... well they underestimated us!:wink:

Better keep posting then! 800 here we come!

Guess what.. I'm going to Thorpe Park tomorrow!! So won't be able to partake in any Big Brother related discussions.:(

:wink:

{paintedroses} said:
Guess what.. I'm going to Thorpe Park tomorrow!! So won't be able to partake in any Big Brother related discussions.:(

Ur leaving us for a day?! How DARE u!:madspit:

:wink: Hope u have a good time - I reckon I would def. chuck if I went there.

Rides are not my thing! I always end up going on things, then regretting it soon after!:|

I cant wait!! There will be too many kids around though what with it being summer hols. And queuing for rides sucks.

I get really scared that other people will throw up cos I used to have like a really bad phobia of people vomiting:huh: so even if someone were to say the word vomit I would go crazy.. but I'm not that bad now!:wink:

No I've overcome my fear thankfully. I was forced to confront my phobia when I was nearly thrown up on by a drunk friend.. that was not pretty, but it helped! lol

{paintedroses} said:
No I've overcome my fear thankfully. I was forced to confront my phobia when I was nearly thrown up on by a drunk friend.. that was not pretty, but it helped! lol

God....nasty! I've yet to be in that situation thankfully! Tho I have had some weird moments when I have been sick!:ohmy:

{paintedroses} said:

Of course. There's a reason why girls shouldn't drink pints of cider.

Ha! I really can't drink cider as it makes me feel sick! I have only been sick a few times due to drink and wine/champagne ( I have expensive tastes!) has always been the culprits.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom