Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark747 said:

:hug:
Here...have a squeeze on mine my son. Not quite as flacid as Craigs but still, u can give it a go....

:wink:

*tries not to look*
:giggle:

How did this thread turn from BB to boob talk???

:wink: Oh yeah!
paintedroses - I just remembered you posted a thread about your A levels yesterday - I hope this has taken your mind off your worry!

Tilli said:
:wink: Oh yeah!
paintedroses - I just remembered you posted a thread about your A levels yesterday - I hope this has taken your mind off your worry!

Its doing the job well thanks! :up:

Anyway, I don't need A levels - I've got it all planned out. Get on next year's Big Brother, win it (obviously), then go on to have a career in exercise videos and OK! magazine deals! Sorted!:wink:

{paintedroses} said:

Anyway, I don't need A levels - I've got it all planned out. Get on next year's Big Brother, win it (obviously), then go on to have a career in exercise videos and OK! magazine deals! Sorted!:wink:

Good call! See u in there! lol!:wink:

Whilst in Tesco just now, I noticed all the front pages. Makosi is in The Sun, Anthony in The Star and Kinga in The Mirror.

{paintedroses} said:

:up:

Go for it. I promise to vote for you!

Btw - where did all that long hair of hers suddenly come from in time for Friday nite?

She wasnt given hair extentions surely? And I didnt think I saw THAT much of her own her when we finally saw it....

Aardvark747 said:

Whilst in Tesco just now, I noticed all the front pages. Makosi is in The Sun, Anthony in The Star and Kinga in The Mirror.

All the quality publications I see.:wink:

Wonder if Derek will does his story in the telegraph or summat!

Aardvark747 said:
Btw - where did all that long hair of hers suddenly come from in time for Friday nite?

She wasnt given hair extentions surely? And I didnt think I saw THAT much of her own her when we finally saw it....

It looks like one of those hair piece things u clip on round ur ponytail.. Looked a bit naff to me.

Aardvark747 said:

Gosh - I never thought of that. Surely her own afro wouldn't straighten out to that length??:scratch:

Aardvark747 said:

I have no idea what was going on with her hair. I know the 'fro was a weave and she wore a short wig for a few days but after that....:shrug:

Aardvark747 said:

Good call! See u in there! lol!:wink:

The Star had topless pics of Orlaith on holiday the other day:eek:

*cough* SLUT *cough*

{paintedroses} said:

The Star had topless pics of Orlaith on holiday the other day:eek:

*cough* SLUT *cough*

A few days after she came out, she was on Page 3, saying "It's been my dream to be on Page 3 someday, and now it just feels amazing to have the most famous pair of breasts in Britain"

Get over yourself luv...:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom