Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark747 said:
Yeah - she said last nite to Dermot that Davina stirred things up during the interview. BULL-SHIT!!:madspit:

I agree. I thought she gave Max a harder time during his interview as she clearly wasn't impressed with his violent temper.
In Makosi's case there was no way that the crowd was gonna be controlled and she was a bit naive not to expect that she would get shit for her behavior in the house.

Aardvark747 said:
Who thinks I should apply to go on BB 2006?:hyper:

I've always secretly been tempted to apply.. at least at the end of a series. By the time it comes around next year I'm never as enthusiastic:shrug:

karls77 said:

Go for it man!!:yes: You'll have guaranteed votes from all of us! :wink:

Are you sure you'd really want to though?? You'd probably have a bad case of blue-crack withdrawl! :ohmy:

I'd tell them all about u guys! Tho I doubt it would make the edited show:madspit:

Aardvark747 said:

I'd tell them all about u guys! Tho I doubt it would make the edited show:madspit:

You'd have to work it into the nominations somehow, they usually show most of that.

Anyway, you should get in even if its just to represent the west country. The show is way too London-centric and they'd do better to have more people on from other parts of the UK.

U notice how u dont ever see them just sitting around talking about their fave. band or anything?

I would go on about U2 all the time in there, and i'd come out famous for it!

Perhaps i'll even meet them...:drool:

:wink:

I think I would really annoy everyone. And probably go mad cos it would be full of loud people who would make me want to pull my hair out and scream into a pillow

{paintedroses} said:
I think I would really annoy everyone. And probably go mad cos it would be full of loud people who would make me want to pull my hair out and scream into a pillow

Day 27 - 11:15am, Aardy comes to the Diary Room....

"PaintedRoses is doing my nut in! She won't stop goin on about me not doing my share of the cooking. I dunno what she's on about - I made myself some toast only this morning!"

Aardvark747 said:

"PaintedRoses is doing my nut in! She won't stop goin on about me not doing my share of the cooking. I dunno what she's on about - I made myself some toast only this morning!"

I love how you added a date and time to that. I even read it in my head in a geordie accent!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Haha I think it would be more like

"I wish paintedroses would stop offering to cook for me! She sucks. I'd rather eat Eugene's dirty laundry!" (yes he would be back by popular demand for another series):wink:

Day 27, 11:30am - Aardy is back in the Diary Room...

"ARGH! It's Tilli now! She just wont quit with the hyperactive screaming!!! Karls77 keeps telling her to sit diwn and be quiet, but she just wont cease!!!!"

Ha!
I can just imagine you both during the box task:

paintedroses: You shut up.
aardvark747: No you shut up.

^Karls77 and i will have given up long ago!

I told you what she was like Aardvark747. She's out to make money off you. Listen to me I am your best friend in the house. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom