Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
karls77 said:

That's some crazy shit! Her being an actress would explain a lot though - her personality has constantly shifted thoughout. Did you actually register at that website and do a search for her??

:yes: I gave false details tho...:shifty: That makes me as nearly as bad as Makosi!:wink:

The Sun also shows a copy of the invoice that this agency she works for sent to Endemol, the BB production team.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Didn't Maxwell work for Endemol as well? I thought I read that he was in a trial run of the Farm and did some other things for them.

It will really annoy me if Makosi turns out to be actually intelligent and putting on an act all the way through :mad: don't mess with my head!

I didn't see the second part of last nights show - I was so excited and happy that Craig had left I went out to celebrate instead.

I respect Eugene for taking the money - £50,000 is alot and I think I would have done the same. The winner will make enough in magazine deals etc.. so I don't think it is at all selfish.

No.. isn't Friday tomorrow?? I've lost track of days, months etc.. I just know it as day 77 lol:wink:
I think I'll stay in, BB beats the death metal gig I'm supposed to be going to. Still got the problem of what to tell the friends though! Washing my hair? Food poisoning? :huh:

Tilli said:
I didn't see the second part of last nights show - I was so excited and happy that Craig had left I went out to celebrate instead.

I respect Eugene for taking the money - £50,000 is alot and I think I would have done the same. The winner will make enough in magazine deals etc.. so I don't think it is at all selfish.

:yes: Ur quite correct. Tho it's been playing on the poor guys concience ever since by the looks of it....http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1909

I just hope he doesnt do anything daft like go back to the diary room and tell them he's changed his mind.

{paintedroses} said:
No.. isn't Friday tomorrow?? I've lost track of days, months etc.. I just know it as day 77 lol:wink:
I think I'll stay in, BB beats the death metal gig I'm supposed to be going to. Still got the problem of what to tell the friends though! Washing my hair? Food poisoning? :huh:

Tell em' ur addicted to the blue crack!:wink:

What band were u gonna see?:hyper:

Aardvark747 said:

:yes: Ur quite correct. Tho it's been playing on the poor guys concience ever since by the looks of it....http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1909

I just hope he doesnt do anything daft like go back to the diary room and tell them he's changed his mind.

Aww.. poor Eugene. I don't think people will think he is not genuine as no-one in their right mind would turn down £50,000 and if they say they would then they'd be lying.

Aardvark747 said:

Tell em' ur addicted to the blue crack!:wink:

What band were u gonna see?:hyper:

Wouldn't wanna admit to that ! Would rather they thought I was a BB junkie lol:wink:

Its just a couple of local bands, Scorched Flesh or something equally as scary-sounding:eek: .. not really my kinda music but I wouldn't mind checking it out if I didn't have more important arrangements.. with my TV

I really can't decide between the two of them. I think they are both deserved winners as they have been the least backstabbing and bitchy out of all the housemates and they have both been very funny - Eugene and his anecdotes and Anthony with his date with BB and being sick over Craig...

{paintedroses} said:

You mean you associate with people who don't like BB???:shocked:

Tilli said:

You mean you associate with people who don't like BB???:shocked:

I'm ashamed to say I do, but you know you have good friends when you ditch them for months while Big Brother is on every summer and they take you back as soon as its over, no questions asked:wink: I do have a BB friend who I chat to on msn every night while watching it and analyse everything that happens as it happens, now thats hardcore

{paintedroses} said:

but you know you have good friends when you ditch them for months while Big Brother is on every summer and they take you back as soon as its over, no questions asked:wink:

:up:

I was down in Bristol for a nonBB liking friends birthday last weekend. I managed to catch the eviction on friday but missed the sat and sunday shows AND BBLB on sunday. I just hope she appreciates what a good friend I am...

OK I am definitely staying in for the final tomorrow night !! Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be blowing off my friends.. maybe they're just humouring me.

Eugene MUST win I can't stand to see him cry any more unless its tears of joy!

karls77 said:

I missed it last night. Must have been quite emotional to make you switch sides!

He's just the most honest person in there! And Ant says he doesnt care about the money anyway, so in that case, let Eugene take it all!:wink:

Eugene won me over last night too. I think he may be in with a chance of winning it. Go Eugene!

karls77 said:

You could hold hands and romantically gaze into each other's eyes as you demolish tele's together! :wink:

You know it! :drool: I want to join his radio club..

Seriously, I do have a thing for geeky men though I'm not sure the fact he's a 27 year old virgin really does it for me:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom