Best. Testje. Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, you win. I'm going to bed. It's past midnight and the alarm clock will wake me at 6:30 AM. :no: :crazy:
At least I don't have the hear it for 2 days after that. :)

:wave:

I have just been posting photos from Ireland in EYKIW. I shall post them here too just for fun :D

this is lower lough erne, nearl Enniskillen, County Donegal:
LochinCoDonegal5.jpg

this is the conemara wilderness, county galway. the road is known as the famine road, as during the famine, hundreds of families walked down this road to the landlords house, hoping he would feed them. when he refused, they just lay down at his gates and died :sad:
63c144d6.jpg

a beach in county donegal:
beachinCoDonegal1.jpg

the view from about 1/4 way up croagh patrick, county mayo:
ViewfromCroagPatrick.jpg

a view on the Slea Head drive, dingle peninsula, county kerry:
viewfromSleaHead.jpg

:heart: Ireland :heart:

Last edited:
Did someone say i won!!!!!!!!

Yes, finally!:drool:

I can go to bed too now....

I won, i won, i won....etc!!!

Now to answer your question about my time, well i have no idea what i put there, really....... it´s too late to re-think it anyways, i need sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighty night!:wave:

bammo2 said:
well when you come back over this way, I'll come visit and we'll hire a car and do a few days on the west coast

of course you'll have to wait until I've got a job and some money to finance this trip......:uhoh:

Done! :hyper:

But you will be doing all the driving because I can't drive :shifty:

I'll be back later. I need to work on a translation about Laser in Situ Keratomileusis:|

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I'll be back later. I need to work on a translation about Laser in Situ Keratomileusis:|

god that sounds like my idea of hell :scream:

but I guess considering translation is your thing, it's not as hellish for you.....

I'm off too - going to bed now :wave:

ps I don't mind doing the driving. I love to drive! :D

:wave: hello testjes.

i think i have a cavity and it aches a little but i won't be able to go to the dentist till i get paid again in two weeks after i go to the LA convention. :huh:

ABEL said:
:wave: hello testjes.

i think i have a cavity and it aches a little but i won't be able to go to the dentist till i get paid again in two weeks after i go to the LA convention. :huh:
:hug:

i'm working evenings that i don't like remember? i don't get off till 10pm. and normally don't have to go in till 2pm, it's almost 3am now, and i normally don't go to bed till around 3am when i go in at 2pm. but tonite is my friday nite, the start of my weeeeekkkkkeeeennnd and i can stay up as late as i want to :wink: :hyper: :D :tongue:

but actually i am getting a little bit sleepy :yawn:

i hardly ever go in FYM. i just replied about the presidential debate :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom