Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice outside but felt like a steam bath in my apartment so the air is on now. I hate a/c (unless it's boiling out, of course).

Richard is fine, and I'm calling Steve in a bit to cement plans for tomorrow. After that I'll be spending the remainder of my night online sending out preemptive strikes (aka resumes).

Anyone around?

I haven't even had time for DIV. I had started it, and the playlist is somewhere, I've no idea what it is or if I can complete it.

Seems to be quiet in here today.

As for DI V, I think my tracklist is essentially done. I keep meaning to send it out to a few of you but I just haven't gotten around to uploading it.

I fucking hate my history teacher. I signed up for my particular level of American History in order to get the best teacher in the school, and all the classes at this level but one have him. My class has to have some teacher who teaches mostly basic classes and this one upper level class. Fuck her.

She assigns a group quarter exam and has given us two days to do it, two days in which two of the five members weren't even in school.

I don't ever feel like doing anything anymore. Which will come in handy come Wednesday, but, until then, is not good.

I love how someone starts a thread saying that Paul McGuiness reveals the release date for the new album, only for no release date to be mentioned at all.

Some people really need attention around here, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom