Baaaby Don't Cry..........describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kayla, on the vertigo song you did sound like 11. No offense. Discotheque probably more like 14. You look like a high school kid. Don't fret. hehe, i just said fret.

"Bad Calvin Kids" Classic. You can tell your friends they're all wannabe "bad Calvin kids". They try hard. But I see through them.

Got Philk? said:
Kayla, on the vertigo song you did sound like 11. No offense. Discotheque probably more like 14. You look like a high school kid. Don't fret. hehe, i just said fret.

"Bad Calvin Kids" Classic. You can tell your friends they're all wannabe "bad Calvin kids". They try hard. But I see through them.

How can you say "fret" and "Bad Calvin Kids" in the same post!!:lmao: :lmao:

We do try - still!! but your on to us:shame: We have nothing on you!!:bow:

fret:lmao: :lmao:

Kayla - he was being honest - Disco - you're pretty protective eh??:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

I will give those stickers out to your friends in London...we need someone good with graphics to make it up!!:lmao:

Oooo! OOO! I'd send one to this guy who was "the face of Calvin College." He'd get so pissed.

He was all like choir boy, chapel leader, bible study guy, etc. He hated me for really stupid/jealous reasons. But anyway, he left and is at Princeton Seminary or something like that. Think we could give him a copy so he knows the truth!?!? YEAH!!!!

I think disco was yelling at me b/c I said she looked 14.

That sticker sooo has to be made. My friends would love it too & that guy would be more aware of his place in the world. When you and livluv move you can brag that "back home, I was the face of CC":laugh:

I'll have livluv take my picture tomorrow. It'll be a headshot and I'll put some cheezy smile on my face. We'll go from there.

Hey, what do Canadians think of America in general. This is possibly a loaded question...sorry. Like, are we shallow morons overall?

back for a little :wave:

okay, no one tell dear philk my age...i want him to guess from my picture :shifty:

s2dzpf.jpg

Kayla, just say it. I won't tell anyone or be offended. I think sometimes Americans (not all) are generally clueless to a world around them. They think only about North America and forget even about the other America's or Canada...not to mention across the ocean. I'm going to get banned aren't I.

You're 17

Honestly, there is a "we are superior" attitude that permeates Canada when it comes to the US. I suspect that will change a bit now that we have elected our own moron. We are proud that are percieved worldwide as being friendly and open to anything. We love going to the States though and brag about shopping there, esp. now our dollar is worth actual money. There are some insane ridiculous laws in the US though (see FYM) and as much as Canadians are sometimes conservatives, they are very proud of individual rights and protect more than most countries except maybe the Netherlands. We are like the europe of N. America compared to you guys. (all this from someone who just moved here 15 yrs ago from Dublin - so a lot is observation!!)

Back
Top Bottom