Baaaby Don't Cry..........describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen livluv mention you guys were trying to find jobs elsewhere - Good Luck:up:

It was fun, just a bit strange. We were all Catholics and it was way beyond us. Sherri lured us by saying it was U of Michigan campus....This was about 7 yrs ago. Do you guys live on campus?

Kayla - they take your cheque back if you are a badass - Behave!!

<going to the big FLA in a week and a half. just 2 or 3 days, with my mom, brother, and my mom's obnoxious friend and son. including the car ride with them. i might back out as much as i'd love to go to the beach. not to mention i'd hate to be strolling down the beach just minding my own business and see myself in a 2 piece bathing suit. gross :no:

snowbunny00774 said:
I've seen livluv mention you guys were trying to find jobs elsewhere - Good Luck:up:

It was fun, just a bit strange. We were all Catholics and it was way beyond us. Sherri lured us by saying it was U of Michigan campus....This was about 7 yrs ago. Do you guys live on campus?

Thanks!

Um, I rent a house with some college guys and work now, and lies(her name-pronounced lease) lives in a house with her friends in her last semester at school.

7 years would have just been before me. They were even more strict then! Yikes, more power to ya! :lol:

Got Philk? said:

Thanks!

Um, I rent a house with some college guys and work now, and lies(her name-pronounced lease) lives in a house with her friends in her last semester at school.

7 years would have just been before me. They were even more strict then! Yikes, more power to ya! :lol:

It was crazy - we got there and the girl giving us our key said
"uhm, we don't go to bars?" when we asked what was a good place. The cab people laughed on the phone when we called!!
It was awful on the Sunday when we left. There were ministers hearing confession with doors OPEN and we were walking down the hall with our stuff and all you could was the clinking of the empty bottles we were carrying out. I was mortified:shocked:

That is great you guys don't have much time left before you get to explore other places. Congratulations:up:

VG - I am sure you look great...I would go to the beach in a heartbeat right now!!

^^That is an awesome dog! I want it. Can i have it?

^Haha, don't worry about it. I was an RA in the dorms and kids had alcohol in there mini fridges. I didn't catch them...i was a bad RA...I just told them, don't let me catch you doing anything stupid, and I won't go looking for anything. They complied, my job was easy.

"We don't go to bars" HAHAHA!!! Classic. I did...I'm a bad Calvin kid.

Got Philk? said:

"We don't go to bars" HAHAHA!!! Classic. I did...I'm a bad Calvin kid.

It was a classic - years later when the girls and I get together we still quote it to each other....great memory. She was dead serious too!!

The best was we walked to about 3 other buildings stopping random people and no one knew...it was all the same. Thats when we went back and asked the cab dispatcher to send someone "who was familiar with nightlife".

You sound pretty cool, these kids wouldn't have even known how to take advantage of your leniancy!! They were sweet though.

I will have to tell my friends that "bad Calvin kids" do exist!!:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom