Assawoman, Virginia Stupidthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My power could go out literally any second. We've got an intense snow-storm going on.

This photo is frustratingly kind of blurry, but come on:

s640x480

Hahaha. That's brilliant.

Bet some OTT anal railfans will bitch about safety etc.

I've always been amazed to see train and tram drivers here cruising along at high speed with their cabin doors wide open. All the W class trams I saw today had open cabin doors. I'm thinking one slip and the driver's fucked!

But then again, up until about the late seventies or early eighties, all trams and trains in Melbourne operated with their doors open all the time. I don't know why they were even fitted with them, really! So you'd be rocking down the line at peak hour doing a fair clip with some passengers half out the carriage doors, holding onto a thin piece of rope and nothing else.

I've always been amazed to see train and tram drivers here cruising along at high speed with their cabin doors wide open. All the W class trams I saw today had open cabin doors. I'm thinking one slip and the driver's fucked!

But then again, up until about the late seventies or early eighties, all trams and trains in Melbourne operated with their doors open all the time. I don't know why they were even fitted with them, really! So you'd be rocking down the line at peak hour doing a fair clip with some passengers half out the carriage doors, holding onto a thin piece of rope and nothing else.

Sounds like fun, and in fact :fallsout:

I daren't ask why 'shit' lasagna relates to a saxamaphone.
to make a very long (and weird, and possibly untrue) story short, someone had a crazy roommate and i think the story was the roommate made a shit lasagna in the bathtub, and they were in the tub, naked, holding their saxophone. it was something odd like that.

and i just realized the smilie i posted is from a mr. scruff video, but the smilie was modified to have shit on it. but i can't find that one. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom