Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season premiere description from FOX.

• Michael is back in charge of The Bluth Co. and things appear to be on track. However, when Michael decides to take his son on a trip to the family cabin, his plan goes off course when he decides to track down George Sr. and ends up in Reno. Meanwhile, Lindsay – along with George Michael and Maeby, who are still dealing with the aftermath of their awkward kiss – goes searching for Tobias and discovers he’s not blue without her. Gob goes to an event hosted by a group that reunites abandoned sons with their fathers and gets a surprise of his own, while Lucille is up to her old tricks dealing with Buster on “The Cabin Show” episode of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT Monday, Sept. 19 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Jason Bateman as Michael; Portia de Rossi as Lindsay; Jessica Walter as Lucille; Jeffrey Tambor as George Sr.; Michael Cera as George-Michael; Alia Shawkat as Maeby; Will Arnett as Gob; Tony Hale as Buster; and David Cross as Tobias.

Guest Cast: Henry Winkler as Barry Zuckerkorn, Judy Greer as Kitty, Justin Grant Wade as Steve Holt, Brandon Johnson as Swallows Manager, Antony Desantis as James Allan and Gary Kraus as Reunion Dad.

Steve Holt! :hyper:

Steve Holt should become a series regular.

Not only the chicken dance, but the whole preview for next week. I didn't get the "Bob Loblaw" joke until his name was said out loud:

"Don't talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw."

God, I was on the FLOOR! I love this show so much. So very, very much.

How could this show be on the verge of cancellation yet they allow Ashley Simpson to have her own show?

This show rocks. I would love to see a blooper clip of the filming of the chicken dance, I wonder if the director told the actors to come up with the silliest dance they could, and I wonder how many takes it took because of the laughing.:laugh:

Does anyone else think that Rita is not actually a pre-school/kindergarten teacher, but a student instead? Or was that obvious? A few of my friends didn't catch it.

• Michael: Rita... I don’t suppose that you’re here tomorrow morning?

Rita: Oh, no, not in the morning, no. I’ll be back at Slowbrooke.

Michael: Slowbrooke. The private school? Oh, you teach kids, huh?

Rita: I like to think they teach me.

Michael: Like what, how to eat crayons, throw tantrums...

Rita: Oh, no, not when I’m there. I’m very good.

And then there's this...

000148sm5hj.jpg

000147sm2yy.jpg

See!

Ha! I didn't even think that. I suppose the bit with her in the car with the British guy at the end spoils that theory.

What's the name of the actor who played the British "heavy?" His name is on the tip of my tongue.

They should make her a permanent fixture to the show. Imagine the shenanigans! (... And the chance to hear everyone say my name :hyper: )

This was priceless too...

pict3306.jpg

Oh! And the slow-motion clip of Buster's reinstatement to the army? GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom