Are you left-brained or right-brained?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for explaining, GG.

Years ago I saw a news story on TV about a young dancer who'd been hurt terribly and was in a coma for nearly a year. According to all brain scans, the entire right side of her brain was dead. They didn't expect much function from her when she woke up, but she did eventually get movement back on both sides of her body. She got so much of her brain function back everyone found it incredible. They thought at least she'd be 'left brained' and lose her creativity but she didn't. So maybe that unused 90% took over;) (j/k) But it does go to show the brain is more complex than we think, and even now scientists can't totally understand its mysteries.

About 30 seconds but I also thought we were looking for a face made out of coffee beans.

anitram said:
About 30 seconds but I also thought we were looking for a face made out of coffee beans.

I was looking for an entire BODY made out of coffee beans. I thought it was an abstract thing like the ink spot 'beauty or hag'.

I was only looking at the right side, and once I realized more than 10 seconds had passed I gave up.

Back
Top Bottom