Anyone else buried under a foot of snow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Well if you live around these parts, I bet ya are. We got dumped with close to a foot of snow yesterday/last night. I'm still waiting for my housemate to snowblow the driveway so I can even get out of the house! Too bad I am on hourly and not salary pay, or I'd skip work today... lol.

Originally posted by martha:
Yeah, it's chilly here, too. It may not get above 70 today.

tongue.gif

Meanie!

wink.gif

martha, despite your exceedingly enjoyable podiatrist-related signatures, this type of comment is simply inexusable! Have some courtesy. Have simpathy and some taste!

We're cold-hardened Minnesotans. We're an intimidating crowd here. Don't make Lilly get rough with ya!

Originally posted by Spiral_Staircase:

We're cold-hardened Minnesotans. We're an intimidating crowd here. Don't make Lilly get rough with ya!

Uffda! I wouldn't want to be attacked with some green jello with pears in it! No, you betcha!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by Spiral_Staircase:
Don't make Lilly get rough with ya!

I can't get rough with martha! She has a podiotrist quote for her sig....which I could have too since I see them so often.

Hoooray for the snow though! 2 hour late starts are hilarious! I went to school at 9:30 and only like half my class was present. And it's sooooo warm now! Yay 31! *breaks out the shorts and tank tops*

------------------
Every question possesses a power that does not lie in the answer.

Back
Top Bottom