Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

In that case, if you come around to my place, I should just put pictures of boobs up on all the walls.

Awesome; I'll pack some extra stakes into my Witch-Burning Kit (TM)

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, if you only knew...

Oh, that's right, you're your work's representative at the TN Boobsketball Championships, aren't you?

Varitek said:
i knew it with tubgirl. i dunno, goatse is just as nasty. if canadiens were still around, he could start a poll in LS over which is nastier.
i guess i think goatse isn't really gross just because i've seen it so much, i'm just kind of desensitized to it. a forum i used to go to was basically humour for teenage boys, and they even had a forum named after it. i never really went to that particular forum, but people would post goatse all over the place for a while. but tubgirl is still disgusting.

Varitek said:

you'd have to understand how american caucuses work. it's those, with several drinks per caucus, and the drinks that lose must be finished by the partygoers before the next round can begin.

basically an excuse to drink a lot of different drinks. then most of us will probably head to a big frat party. i will look to rectify what i complained to pfan and dalton about earlier.

First time i read that i thought caucuses was anuses.

coolian2 said:

I bet you already have

No, just hot and dirty trains.

s640x480

:combust:

Varitek said:
where are we going next? wetwang?

I think that would be appropriate!

Though I want to do Useless Loop sometime really soon.

the tourist said:
Sounds like I missed out on something....
lol no, not really. a surprisingly low number of people have seen my boobs, actually. of course, if we count people seeing my boobs in low cut clothing, then the number shoots waaaaaaay up. but my actual boobs? the number's kinda low.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol no, not really. a surprisingly low number of people have seen my boobs, actually. of course, if we count people seeing my boobs in low cut clothing, then the number shoots waaaaaaay up. but my actual boobs? the number's kinda low.

Ah I see. Or, rather, I don't.... :hmm:

Or we could go to one of the many European places called Brest ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom