Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

since i do not have a smilie of shaking boobs, allow me to share this:
michaelmoore.gif

you rang?
boobs.gif

major_panic said:
Last time I visited, early this year, he goes to me: "Don't you, y'know, have friends to hang around with and cause trouble with?" :lol:

Then he invited me into the staffroom where we chatted about his brother. It was AWESOME.

"Well you're one of the coaches for the sailing team, I'd say you qualify as a staff member, so don't worry, just come in."

:lol: When I go back to Queensland, I try to catch up with Johnno, my Study Of Religion teacher. He was the best. But he doesn't have an ultra-famous brother.

He was nearly on the Australian volleyball team, though! International competition, Olympics, everything. Then he smashed his arm. I forget the details now, but let's just say his elbow and shoulder were both completely wasted. He wasn't playing volleyball after that.

major_panic said:

Don't worry, I think we all do. :shifty: Except for me, I do stuff on weekends. :shifty:

i do stuff on weekends too. bar hopping tomorrow night with girlfriends :D and then an interesting party saturday:

Thus, in one night the Drinking National Committee (DNC) will go through the entire primary season to select the nation's next Beverage-in-Chief. Several drinks will vie for the position and through a series of caucuses with heated arguments, we will determine a nominee. Periodically, drinks will fall short of delegates and end their campaign. When this happens, these failure drinks will be consumed by all the caucus goers (that's you all). But be weary, between caucuses, Wolfe Blitzer and Anderson Cooper (host1 and (gay)host2) will moderate debates between the drinks, unveil scandals surrounding the drinks, and chat with super delegates about their choices. Besides caucusing for candidates each of you will have an important role to play. You might be a super delegate, a campaign chair, or even a spy.

We would love for all of you to come. It's going to be a blast. Donations will be accepted graciously. Or, if you and one or two other people are interested in chairing a drink's campaign together (which would include arguing for the drink, bringing the drink, etc), please let us know. The more candidates the better this will be!

major_panic said:

:tongue:

Cori and Khan are, I'm just fuelling the fire. :wink:

You're probably waiting for them to post some boobs as you've never seen any before. :tsk:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i didn't know what goatse was until today, when a gawker article linked to an article that referenced it. i knew the phenomenon better with tubgirl.

both are super appropriate for anus.

Varitek said:

i do stuff on weekends too. bar hopping tomorrow night with girlfriends :D and then an interesting party saturday:

I didn't understand that. Apart from the drinking lots bit. That I fully understood. :up:

Varitek said:
i didn't know what goatse was until today, when a gawker article linked to an article that referenced it. i knew the phenomenon better with tubgirl.

lol, you didn't? oh wow, i remember pranking people with links to goatse years ago :dork:

tubgirl is just nasty though. ewwww. ewww. eww. ewwww.

major_panic said:

I didn't understand that. Apart from the drinking lots bit. That I fully understood. :up:

you'd have to understand how american caucuses work. it's those, with several drinks per caucus, and the drinks that lose must be finished by the partygoers before the next round can begin.

basically an excuse to drink a lot of different drinks. then most of us will probably head to a big frat party. i will look to rectify what i complained to pfan and dalton about earlier.

Varitek said:

I still don't, and I never intend to find out.

major_panic said:

:lol:

No comment.

:wink:

:shifty:

In that case, if you come around to my place, I should just put pictures of boobs up on all the walls.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, you didn't? oh wow, i remember pranking people with links to goatse years ago :dork:

tubgirl is just nasty though. ewwww. ewww. eww. ewwww.

i knew it with tubgirl. i dunno, goatse is just as nasty. if canadiens were still around, he could start a poll in LS over which is nastier.

major_panic said:

I still don't, and I never intend to find out.

I'm familiar with the general concept of goatse and tubgirl. Never looked at them. Don't plan to.

Varitek said:

you'd have to understand how american caucuses work. it's those, with several drinks per caucus, and the drinks that lose must be finished by the partygoers before the next round can begin.

basically an excuse to drink a lot of different drinks. then most of us will probably head to a big frat party. i will look to rectify what i complained to pfan and dalton about earlier.

and end the dryspell? :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom