Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

You had a friend from both colleges, but one's kind of a bitch, so you went with the nice friend's college?

I heard people at one college were uglier than the other, so I went with the ugly college, because I feel bad for them and they need something to cheer them up.

Varitek said:

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

you can't afford me

See when most girls see diamonds, they think marriage; when you see diamonds, you think whore ratings.

Varitek said:
I heard people at one college were uglier than the other, so I went with the ugly college, because I feel bad for them and they need something to cheer them up.

You saw that college on the cover of a magazine a few weeks ago, so they must be good.

Dalton said:

Don't get angry with me, get angry with God. Oh that's right, you're riding the fence on that one.

I'm an athiest without balls, remember? :)

And if you remember I'm the exception to the rule. THE AMENDMENT to the rule, if you will.

phillyfan26 said:

You saw that college on the cover of a magazine a few weeks ago, so they must be good.

That college's star quarterback (what do they call them in basketball?) just had a highly publicized breakup, so he's probably not going to play well. I'm going with the other guys, even though I've never heard of them.

Varitek said:

That college's star quarterback (what do they call them in basketball?) just had a highly publicized breakup, so he's probably not going to play well. I'm going with the other guys, even though I've never heard of them.

The tall guy who plays defense near the basket (the goalie?) reminds me of the hot guy from The Bachelor in 2004, so that team will definitely win.

phillyfan26 said:

The tall guy who plays defense near the basket (the goalie?) reminds me of the hot guy from The Bachelor in 2004, so that team will definitely win.

Bill went to that city once to watch sports for 3 days, and even though all he was doing was watching sports, he still said the city was lame, so the other team's gonna win.

Varitek said:
ever seen meatspin?

My one buddy went over to my other buddy's house, and they got on the computer. He said, "Check this out, it's really cool," typed in that address, hit enter and ran out of the room.

Well played.

My school pool has 34 people in it. With my score being 100% correct right now, I'm tied for first with six people.

My worst finish was 4th, and that was two years ago because I picked Villanova to win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom