Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

I completely understand that, as I tell no one about my membership here. However, I thought the interview with her was going to just be through e-mail or something since that's what she would have to do for most of the other members. I don't know, we'll figure it out when she comes around.

Ah. I think she wants to interview people in person, because it is a documentary, though I suggested she could also email them questions and ask them to film themselves answering.

no bracket. i did the last two years when my boyfriend was really into it. he's a uconn fan. but this year, nobody to ask me to do a bracket, no knowledge of the situation from being around him, it all woulda been random guesses or too much research.

I've every game correct so far. My brother and I vehemently argued about Kent St.-UNLV, now he's playing dumb to the whole thing.

Varitek said:

Ah. I think she wants to interview people in person, because it is a documentary, though I suggested she could also email them questions and ask them to film themselves answering.

Oh, I see. Interesting. I'll have to think about it.

i woulda gone with kent state. cause of a song. about the shooting there.

see, my logic would have been about as solid as bill simmon's wife picking nfl games.

Varitek said:
see, my logic would have been about as solid as bill simmon's wife picking nfl games.

You had a friend from both colleges, but one's kind of a bitch, so you went with the nice friend's college?

Dalton said:

You're a whore.

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

diamond.gif

you can't afford me

Status
Not open for further replies.