Amazing Race 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: I missed the demise of Fran and Barry. They put frth real effort without going stupid on one another. I think they offered up a message for people married for as long as they'd been married!

I'm thinking it is goign to come down to the battle of the frat boys vs the hippies. I will be watching this week. :wink:

Why do MO/JO hate the hippies soooooo much? Eitehr one of those teams need to go next week. The hippies are starting to grate on my nerves and Monica is such a blond bimbette I want to scream.

The Ambiguously Gay Duo are still hanging in there too. Mojo are more annoying then the hippies. Their whole problem with the hippies goes back to when the hippies were asking for money after coming in last. They told them IF you don't give us money, we are going to yield you. They were probably laughing and smiling when they said this. MOJO being the dumbasses they are took this as "we are going to yield you" and have been pissed off more than normal with the hippies. BTW, they didn't leave money.

What was up with BJ running on the rocks to the mat, hello, there was a bridge. HUGE mistake! Wouldn't it suck if they were sent to a cold climate right now. I'm sure BJ will wrangle up a pair of shoes before the next leg starts.

Great finish though, closest I have ever seen.

The hippies actually got on my nerves a bit last night. They are nowhere near as annoying as Mojo, but at the same time it's so weird to see them acting so childish about the yield and such. They are usually very carefree with everyone and now they are perhaps starting to show their true colours.

It was so nice to see Ray and Yolanda come in first!

trevster2k said:

What was up with BJ running on the rocks to the mat, hello, there was a bridge. HUGE mistake!
Stupidest move I've ever seen, Monica was 30 yards behind everyone, so just get to the mat ahead of her, I guess he thought he could get in front of everyone, but it wouldn't matter cause both members hafta be there. Almost cost them elimination, plus it would have been much more fun watching "Mojo" ( how stupid is it to give yourselves a nickname as a couple?) try to compete with no cash and Monica just wearing gym shorts when they reach Siberia.

Hewson said:
Stupidest move I've ever seen, Monica was 30 yards behind everyone, so just get to the mat ahead of her, I guess he thought he could get in front of everyone, but it wouldn't matter cause both members hafta be there. Almost cost them elimination, plus it would have been much more fun watching "Mojo" ( how stupid is it to give yourselves a nickname as a couple?) try to compete with no cash and Monica just wearing gym shorts when they reach Siberia.

:lmao: Yea, I agree. MOJO needs to GO GO! As in get out of the race!

I'd rank how I want them to finish as:
1. Hippies
2. RayYo
3. Frat Boys

But any of the three will be OK, far superior to the possibility of a MoJo victory, much like a Weaver potential victory in the family fiasco was such an unbearable thought.

We've already had frat winners (TAR1 and TAR2) and semiinteresting African-American couple winners (TAR5 and TAR7). Go Hippies!

As much as I loved the Hippies at the beginning of the show, they're totally grating on my nerves. I'm rooting for RaYo now! They're a great team. :)

SO happy that B.J. and Tyler won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applaud: I think they were my favorite team out of all the seasons.

Since I watch Alias & Lost, I had to tape TAR and watch it after those shows were over. I thought I would be rooting for RaYo, but I couldn't help it - I just loved the Hippies! :D I'm glad they won.

The one positive from the Family Edition of the Amazing Race is the final challenge before the finish line. Instead of a team just waltzing to the line, they have to beat another team in a competition. I like it.

Way to go Hippies!!!

Man, I have never seen such whiners in the race as the frat boys, I mean, whining to Phil, even though they were pulling dirty tricks too. I lost some respect for that gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom