Albuquerque, New Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And that he's actually trying!

He may just be a real person after all.

Cause he's actually been given time to roam the stage. Actually you can tell that he regained and acquired some new form/skills during the NLOTH sessions. Maybe the riad brought out the best of him? Because he hasn't been drumming like this in ages, or not at all.

He's just pleased that he doesn't have to think thanks to the static setlists. Bastard.

Drummers aren't paid to think.

Actually, in this day and age, drummers aren't paid at all. Though I wish I had one available. Someone with more than two settings, EG: not Larry, but certainly a human being.

Drummers aren't paid to think.

Actually, in this day and age, drummers aren't paid at all. Though I wish I had one available. Someone with more than two settings, EG: not Larry, but certainly a human being.

:grumpy: I need a fucking drum set.

He's just pleased that he doesn't have to think thanks to the static setlists. Bastard.

I was going to ask "then why wasn't he smiling on Popmart?", but duh, he had to play Pop songs.

There is no way in hell I'll ever be a halfway decent drummer.

Still, wouldn't mind at all if Ashley worked with me. :sexywink: You know...when we cease being poor. :(

It's a terrible situation that we'd be rich if I had drums, but to get drums, we'd need to be rich :(

Remind me to take the thread to Phophonyane Falls, Swaziland sometime when Alison's around.

LM's got it under control then? Out of all of us here right now, he hasn't made a thread in the longest time, so I think it's fair enough.

But I can whip up a Phophonyane Falls thread pretty quickly if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom