A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I hate it when I get behind on these things! :lol:

Aw, that would be so nice of you, Lara! (I forget, it's actually Laura, right? See? :der: day, lol :reject: ). :)

Did you guys walk around a lot? When I was in NYC my mom and I ate like kings, but thanks to the fact that we walked everywhere (the woman would not take a cab to save her life) our pants still fit just as they did the day we left. :up:

Thanks to this thread I'm craving pb&j, even though I just had lunch. :shifty:

*stays strong*

Yes, it's Laura but I don't mind Lara. :)

We walked through Belfast that night we were at the pub(which really isn't that big, it only takes 20 minutes :laugh: ). Laura (tennispunk) talked about the north and south side of the town and talked about blocks. I was a bit slow because we don't talk abuot the south and north of the city centre or talk about blocks, when I watched SATC and they said they walked 15 blocks I though a block was a whole street, I didn't know it was jsut from one corner of the street to the next corner. :laugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I wanna visit with the Dutchies, too. :sad:

*starts playing the lottery

flights are really cheap in Europe, we got ours for £50 they were originally £45 (thats with taxes) but the flight prices went up after a few days. The secret is to book early. I could go to Paris in October for £43 but I won't be here then.

Popmartijn said:
We will do our best. :mac:

If I was going with a girl it wuold be different, but I find when I go out with my male friend he loves to drink pints until the cows come home but after 2 glasses of wine I'm well and truely plastered. :reject:

Sometimes i wish i was living in Amsterdam,..i would be glad to offer everyone a place to stay :|

I just did a small search on happytravel.nl and took the cheapest option (with leaving on 30 April and returning on 14 May). Not a serious search though.
But I do want to see U2 in New York.

:wink:

try vliegtarieven.nl ( it is slow right now )

I did pay that with insurance and exstra for the travel agent ( i wanted to be shure )

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
Thanks, that site looks a lot cheaper than Happytravel. :up:
it will be a 400 euro for new york i guess,..there will be a extra security fee of 50 euro, on the 330euro.

:mad: every time i tell myself,...i am do not care about U2 a lot,...and now
with that pre-sale coming up i am a bomb to explode,..i am nervous. is that normal ?:sad:

Last edited:
:laugh:

i had 3 whole hours of sleep last night. it's fizzbees that was awakre for 2 days.

IWasBored said:
:laugh:

i had 3 whole hours of sleep last night. it's fizzbees that was awakre for 2 days.

so no sleep friday night...and 3 hours last night? :der:

girl, your steam will run out....soon

get some fookin rest, babe!

lay off the blue crack lol

i napped for the second half of that football game

i'm going to sleep at a normal time tonight, i'm just trying to get sleeping at normal times so i can get up and go to class in the morning when they start in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom