2005 Christmas CD/Mixtape Trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I remember this being done last year, and while I don't know if it got off of the ground then, it certainly seems like a good idea to try and repeat it this year, if there's enough people interested.
I've waited a while to see if anyone would post a thread on this, but since none have come up, i'd be willing to sort it for this year if anyone would like to take part. It's a cool way to hear some new music, and find out more about the taste of fellow interferencers :up:

I'm going to try and sort a list of those interested, so if you'd like to take part, e-mail me at teacupsandgin@googlemail.com, including your interference username, your location and whether or not you'd be willing to ship abroad and reply here.

Good idea :up:

If there's enough interest to get this started, I'll email you my contact information. My friends say I make the best mix CDs :wink:

I think it's a good idea.

Not sure anyone here really wants to be subjected to my tastes, so I'll hold off on committing just yet, but it's a good idea, so I figured I'd give the thread a bump back to the top. :)

Back
Top Bottom