2003/2004 NHL Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Avs can't make any finals. :mad:

They are now rated the team with the worst future prospects!! Ah, the dynasty begins to crumble...!

EvolutionMonkey said:
I'm changing my pediction to San Jose vs Ottawa. (Wayne Gretzky came to me in a dream) :wink:

Too much of what Griffiths has been drinking.

The Avs will tank. San Jose is too young. A lot of the bottom teams will have used up all their energy just trying to make the playoffs. Detroit and Dallas look to be the strength in the West.

The Oilers are back in 7th place tonight....until tomorrow probably. Gotta love the end of the season place battles.

Nashville was my chosen underdog team. They might not make it. Its between them and those pesky Oilers. ;)

Meanwhile, the lowly Wild kicked butt last night. Next year's team (if there is a next year) could be a fun team to watch, boys and girls.

I really like the Wings and San Jose this season. :up:

But a Canadian win would be so awesome and very appropriate given the doom-and-gloom of the NHL right now.

So, Avs Girl - looks to be another season going down to the wire for the division title for the Avs and Canucks. I know you're now anti-Ave, but it's quite the battle isn't it? And the worst part is, if Vancouver wins the division by beating Edmonton, it means Edmonton is out of the playoffs from what I understand. But if the Canucks win in OT against Edmonton, then they can win the division with Edmonton still making the playoffs, if I understand it correctly. This is the best case scenario. If I'm forced to choose between Edmonton making the playoffs and Vancouver winning the division, I'd have to go with the latter, though grudgingly.

The big game starts tomorrow morning for me (tonight for you guys, I guess!). Well, it's already 4am here so I should say later this morning for me... and don't ask me why I'm still up.

The Avs certainly don't deserve to win the division title. The Canucks have had a pretty good season and I think are deserving.

I don't even recognize the Avs anymore. After trade deadline I'm not even sure I can name the current roster--amazing, isnt it? :wink:

It's kind of funny they always end up battling for the division. :)

Wow, just listened to the 3rd period on the radio. The Canucks win only their 4th division title in franchise history, but end Colorado's (I think 8 time?) reign. AvsGirl, your (ex) team has had an amazing regular season run...and it's nice to finally get them back, especially after last year's bitter ending.

I have to say the Canucks have shown some great character this month. Having lost a key member to arguably the top line in hockey, they won six straight to close out the season, claiming the division title in the process. If this team still had Bertuzz, along with their new additions, they'd be scary good.

They have their work cut out for them though, playing either Calgary or Dallas in the first round. I wish I could see it! (But India is great, too.)

I'm hoping it's Vancouver/Calgary, so that I can personally go and watch the canucks fail mightily.

The division title means nothing... the damage has been done.

PS- I'm currently researching hindu temple architecture and sculptural form. Hook me up.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom