Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: wheeeee!!! friday I'm going over to my friends house to order my teeshirts!!!! I'm also getting a vertigo keychain :love:did any of you order shirts from U2.com?? I'm not sure what size shirt to take.. I usually have medium here, but I've no clue if it's the same there... I think these are adult shirts.. but I'm not sure.. could be youth tho, but I doubt it...

Last edited:
I have 2 t-shirts. The first is courtesy of LivLuv, and very similar to Sicy's. It's hard to see, but the back has the names of the cities on the European Elevation leg.

front.jpg

back.jpg

I don't have a pic of the other shirt, but it's from the Vertigo tour. It's grey with black cap sleeves and says Vertigo Tour 2005 with a small bulls eye logo in red. On the back it says 05 in black.

I spent more money on posters, luggage tags, etc. on the tours because I like those better. :D I have an Elevation tour luggage tag, and that's gone with me all over the world. I've gotten a lot of comments on that from fellow fans that I've met in airports or wherever. :)

Ooooh the Elevation luggage tag sounds cool. You should post a pic!

and Gg: I have ordered from u2. com. Their stuff runs SMALL I have found. I had to get my 6ft hubby XL, L for me for a comfy fit, Med for a fitted fit, and my very thin and tiny 13 year old wears the S quite nicely. Hope that helps!

bonocomet said:
Ooooh the Elevation luggage tag sounds cool. You should post a pic!

and Gg: I have ordered from u2. com. Their stuff runs SMALL I have found. I had to get my 6ft hubby XL, L for me for a comfy fit, Med for a fitted fit, and my very thin and tiny 13 year old wears the S quite nicely. Hope that helps!
hmm.. maybe I should go Large then aswell..
I'm pretty broad for a girl.. 5'8"... I have pretty masculine shoulders.. but I'm pretty thin..
thanks for the help :) I like shirts being a bit loose, so I think I should go medium then !

Gg, I got a t-shirt from u2.com and they do run small...but a word of warning, don't let it near hot water or a dryer! Husband did me a "favor" and washed mine...now the 19 lb. dog can't even wear it. Yes, he did get me another one. :wink:

^wash it in cold

I have a vintage Joshua Tree Shirt....but I am too lazy to post a pic:wink: ..and back when we were dating my husband MADE me Edge's 7 shirt from Elevation...he sewed the sequins on by HAND and gave it too me for my birthday...its so cool:drool: it took him like 3 months to finish it:lol:

I suppose what BonoMot means is that not to wash it with HOT water or put into a tumble dryer. Right?! :wink:
I've had no problems with any of my T-shirts that I've either bought from the concerts or the fan club. But then again I haven't ordered any from u2.com since they started accepting payments by credit card only! :huh:

I actually have an extra 'elevate me' shirt but its a very very small size small :lol:

Bono Mot said:
Gg, I got a t-shirt from u2.com and they do run small...but a word of warning, don't let it near hot water or a dryer! Husband did me a "favor" and washed mine...now the 19 lb. dog can't even wear it. Yes, he did get me another one. :wink:

My black shirt with the red V on it shrunk a lot the first time I washed it :grumpy:. The other shirts did okay though. The army green color one did the best (not shrinking).

on my vertigo shirt it has the milan dates as :

Tues 20th July
Thurs 21st July

lol as you can see wednesday doesnt exist on my shirt lol.

if you have the same shirt can you check yours please lol.

There are perks to being small like me...one time I went to a White Sox game, wanted a t-shirt, bought the largest kids size, $10 cheaper than the adult and it still fits perfectly :lol:

U2democrat said:
There are perks to being small like me...one time I went to a White Sox game, wanted a t-shirt, bought the largest kids size, $10 cheaper than the adult and it still fits perfectly :lol:

how small r ya lol ? u got a pic

I don't let any of my U2 shirts near the dryer, not only because they shrink but because it fades the pictures. I put them on a plastic hanger and let them air dry.

hcbiggs2002 said:
I suppose what BonoMot means is that not to wash it with HOT water or put into a tumble dryer. Right?! :wink:

:yes: I gave it to my 4 year old niece and she was wearing it as a nightshirt last time I saw her. U2 fan in the making! :evil:

And now, the unofficials.

Second Cleveland pilgrimage
ClevelandShirt.jpg

InTO the Heart 2004, in Toronto
ITHFront.jpg

ITHBack.jpg

And lastly, certainly not leastly, my pride and joy that I've been wearing to death for the past 3+ years (Hey, it's my lucky fishing shirt!)

MyRedSeven.jpg

***Not here for picture day: Purple Edun shirt, two other numbered Edge shirts that I made, a couple Bono cartoon shirts I've done, and a shirt I made to protest the price to hear Bono speak in Portland, which turned out to be so worth the $141. Cheap at twice the cost.

^ Cool tshirts!! Hey are you in Bonoonline, btw?? :hmm:

Hey!! At last!! I took pictures to the t-shirt I hand painted!! YEAHH!! :rockon: I thought I'd never get it done :laugh: I worre this one to the U2 gig so feck, it IS special!!! :D

Front:

tfront.jpg

:)laugh: you can see my skirt there :) :)

Back:

tback.jpg

Ahhhh :heart:

Back
Top Bottom