Where the streets have a name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ok, just had a strange(?) idea for a new thread...

Let's see where you all live - post a link to a webcam from your hometown! :D

Copenhagen

View of the Copenhagen Town Hall Square - the Town Hall is seen in the upper part of the picture. The camera is placed on the roof of the Politiken (=newspaper) domicile. The picture is updated every 20. sec.

:wave:

u2bonogirl said:
i feel like screaming i wanna go see dublin so bad.

Let's scream in unison - I feel your pain!

I'm on a 2 year plan, though. My hubby & I were supposed to go back in 2002 for the honeymoon we never had - we built a house instead. Certainly the more mature of the two choices, but my pain still lives on! That's OK though - I've given my man fair warning that I'll spend our 15th wedding anniversary in Dublin whether he makes the trip or not!!! :smile:

valentina said:
I can't find some nice link of My city (Milan, Italy), but you're all invited to spend some days here in summer...

Thanks! :D:up:

I found a few web-cams from Milan though... I've never been to Milan, so I don't know if these are famuos places, but... :reject:

Castello Sforzesco

Piazza Velasca

:wave:

I've been to Dublin, and I remember O'Connell Bridge. One interesting thing is that within a few months of my visit I met someone here in the States who swears he's descended from Daniel O'Connell, after whom the bridge is named.

LMAO I cannot even find a scenery pic on a google search, my town sucks! I could post the next biggest city but it's too boring. How about the pretty mountain place I go to, in my sig. I'd rather be there anyway!

Last edited:
valentina said:
Here a little bit of sun for The Brazilian Fly...
We hd more than 30° C in Milan today and there was a splendid sunshine!

Almost the same here today - 25° C, very sunny and some wind!

...but, I'm tired of summer! I need the the fall, the cold, the snow, the winter - NOW please! :yes: I'm very much a winter-person!!! :D

hmm... the only webcam for Purdue I can find looks on the Engineering Mall, which is a place I rarely go. Ah, well.

It also appears to be kind of like a movie... click "play" and watch the seasons go by :)
https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECN/WebCam/cam01/archive

this building here is at the other end of campus, and is where I spend all my time...
ston.gif

Back
Top Bottom