What's wrong with this picture? Let us count the ways!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I know this was posted a long time ago, but most of the girls here are new and haven't seen it. This is even lamer now! It was in The Sun (British tabloid) in the fall of 2001, during the Elevation tour when Bono was very visible, which makes this worse! Can you believe this?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2001381326,00.html

Let's have fun with this, start making a list of all the things wrong here :crazy: :crack: :der: :drunk: :lol: :crack:

yikes. I remember seeing that picture when it first came out. I think it's pretty stupid that anyone would take those photos and put Bono's name on them.

Really! I always wondered if it was staged or if somebody really thought it was them. The lamest thing is that a major publication actually bought them, some jerk got money for this, and it made it all the way through to being published and no one stopped it! :huh:

Here's a just a few of the problems:

"Bono" is way too tall. This guy is much too long legged! It's clearly not Bono's hands, either.
"Bono" is dressed very cheaply. Check out the flimsy jacket! Bono would not be caught dead in that! They all look cheaply clad, and the stroller is cheap too! I know they dress casually most of the time, but they're millionaires!
"Bono" is sporting the Sweetest Thing look, which Bono only had in late '98 and had long since abandoned by the Elevation tour!
"Ali" is blonde and looks nothing like her!
"Baby John" is dressed in GIRL'S clothes!

:laugh: I hadn't seen that before. It's hilarious. Looks like a lame setup!

Huge but comically skinny. Loooove those light blue jeans! :eyebrow:

In the caption for the bottom picture they are referred to as 'the Bonos'...what the hell? I believe they'd be called the HEWSONS?

alia612 said:
In the caption for the bottom picture they are referred to as 'the Bonos'...what the hell? I believe they'd be called the HEWSONS?

Yeah, if it were really them;) :lol: Their captions suck! "Threesy does it?" "Dad's the way?" :barf: Have you ever seen anthing so corny? :yuck:

I know, maybe these imposters are cousins of Sonny Bono! :laugh: That's the only way they'll ever be 'the Bonos' :rolleyes: :lmao:

That 'Bono' is so tall! None of his platform shoes could make him look like that! :huh: :no:
And I think Ali would never dress John with girl clothes! Blonde or brunette, she would never do that :lol:

DON'T BE LIE VE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!

WATCH OUT FOR BONO CLONES!!!

Off with the horns..
On with the show..

~MacPhisto~

Back
Top Bottom