What Guy Has The Most GORGEOUS EYES You've Ever Seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elijah Wood's a youngun but he definitely has some gorgeous eyes! He belongs in this thread.

ca_ewood.jpg

P.S. Found out his full name is Elijah Jordan Wood! What a coincidence. He's got the same names as two of Bono's kids.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by lylas (edited 12-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by lylas (edited 12-20-2001).]

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*SREAMS*

I can't believe it...before I had even scrolled to the bottom of the page I decided that Jakob Dylan belonged here and went in search of pics...and these were the EXACT two I was going to post! We must have some kind of mental telepathy thing going on here, cantseeorbeseen! ROFLMAO!

If you think Jakob's eyes are beautiful, check out where he got them from. Bob has insanely gorgeous blue eyes....the kind you can drown in! I tried to find a good picture of them but I couldn't :-(

Originally posted by Sad Eyed Lady:
If you think Jakob's eyes are beautiful, check out where he got them from. Bob has insanely gorgeous blue eyes....the kind you can drown in! I tried to find a good picture of them but I couldn't :-(

Didn't I say that before? Sorry....I'm losing it in my old-age (or mid-20's anyway). I saw the Bob pics you posted and just got excited! So here's a big THANK YOU to Can'tSeeOrBeSeen and iamshazza! I've been literally inches from those baby blues, eye-to-eye, and aside from being lovely, he just says so much with them!

One last thing....would you mind sharing, privately, those hundreds of pictures of Bob?! Let me know....

I think I've gotten half my posts on this one thread!

No problem.... just e-mail me and I'll send you some.
My address is:

zimmerman101@hotmail.com

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

Damn, I'm always late to these threads. Anyway! Wow. I just spent the last 10 minutes or so musing over the incredible beauty of Jude Law. Jaysus!

Adrian Paul was really funny to see here -- my friend and I used to watch Highlander religiously during early high school.

I would like to nominate Cal Ripken, Jr. I have always been a great fan of his eyes.
smile.gif

Calvin159.jpeg

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"True to form, Edge's promise of 'just the one' turns out to mean just the one bottle of vodka." - Q Mag interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*SREAMS*

I can't believe it...before I had even scrolled to the bottom of the page I decided that Jakob Dylan belonged here and went in search of pics...and these were the EXACT two I was going to post! We must have some kind of mental telepathy thing going on here, cantseeorbeseen! ROFLMAO!

If you think Jakob's eyes are amazing, find some pictures of who he got them from. Papa Bob's eyes are amazing! Unfortunately, I couldn't find a good picture that shows them but, believe you me, they are so blue you can drown in them!

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:

I would like to nominate Cal Ripken, Jr. I have always been a great fan of his eyes.
smile.gif

Calvin159.jpeg

OMG-yes!!!

He stood right in front of me during a batting practice once-and looked right at me.

I was SO mesmorized by those eyes that I didn't even ask for his autograph.

So
mad.gif
at myself!

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Brown eyes are gorgeous..
jfiennes5.jpg

YES!! He has beautiful eyes.

And he's beautiful.
icon26.gif

Thanks for all these gorgeous eyes ladies.
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
p38026.jpg
*gets a running start*

*tackles*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

Didn't I say that before? Sorry....I'm losing it in my old-age (or mid-20's anyway). I saw the Bob pics you posted and just got excited! So here's a big THANK YOU to Can'tSeeOrBeSeen and iamshazza! I've been literally inches from those baby blues, eye-to-eye, and aside from being lovely, he just says so much with them!

My pleasure, I just wish I could have found more...and when I do I will post
biggrin.gif

I have been really close to those eyes as well and Jakob's! Totally amazing indeed
smile.gif

------------------
To all accusations of being pretentious; guilty, your honor..."

OK, I found some really good pics in a book I have called "Dylan - A Man Called Alias" so I scanned 'em...I don't have a very good scanner, though...but, they are ok I guess
smile.gif

dylan.jpg

dylan2.jpg

dylan3.jpg

Wow, I *love* this thread!
biggrin.gif
I was actually talking about this in chat the other day - the first thing I notice about anyone is their eyes. Looking into a pair of beautiful eyes makes me weak in the knees; but especially guaranteed to render me completely defenceless every time are deep blue eyes combined with dark hair. For example, as has been mentioned, Elijah Wood - since I first saw him in The Bumblebee Flies Anyway, to The Lord of the Rings now (which I've seen twice already!), I just - wow!
smile.gif
And then of course there's our Bono! I'm afraid what might happen if I ever actually meet him! Aside from my guaranteed nervousness, if he looked me in the eyes - *THUD*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by stefananny:
Wow, I *love* this thread!
biggrin.gif
I was actually talking about this in chat the other day - the first thing I notice about anyone is their eyes. Looking into a pair of beautiful eyes makes me weak in the knees; but especially guaranteed to render me completely defenceless every time are deep blue eyes combined with dark hair. For example, as has been mentioned, Elijah Wood - since I first saw him in The Bumblebee Flies Anyway, to The Lord of the Rings now (which I've seen twice already!), I just - wow!
smile.gif
And then of course there's our Bono! I'm afraid what might happen if I ever actually meet him! Aside from my guaranteed nervousness, if he looked me in the eyes - *THUD*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You're from Sudbury! So am I. Small world...

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

Back
Top Bottom