Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and Miss MacPhisto and Mrs. MacPhisto, he's been cheating with me for several weeks now, so I think it's time you girls let him know and had it out with him! I don't mind sharing, just thought you had a right to know!

Welcome to PLEBA LadyMac

mac_columns.jpg

macsmoke4.jpg

bonodrag.jpg

verte76 said:
OMG, MacPhisto's dungeon? What was that like? Are you at liberty to divulge any particulars?? :lol: :lol: :laugh: :eek: :laugh: :eek:

I remember that! Samantha, Bluey and Miss MacPhisto got thrown in the dungeon. I washed the windows, Mona cleaned the loo, Icelady was the doormat and wildhoneyalways was in the garbage disposal. Why? Begging! We won't do that again! :no:

LadyMacPhisto said:
Oh and Miss MacPhisto and Mrs. MacPhisto, he's been cheating with me for several weeks now, so I think it's time you girls let him know and had it out with him! I don't mind sharing, just thought you had a right to know!

Its ok, i suppose, I'm still his official bitch.
And with his virility, there is plenty enough to go around.:macdevil:

Can you say, Orgy?!

Cheating, eh?

I'm gonna pull his little golden pants down and tan his arse for this! :mac:

Thanks lady, you just added some MORE spice to our sex life!!!!! :eeklaugh:

Y'know, i was wondering about that...

U2Kitten said:

I remember that! Samantha, Bluey and Miss MacPhisto got thrown in the dungeon. I washed the windows, Mona cleaned the loo, Icelady was the doormat and wildhoneyalways was in the garbage disposal. Why? Begging! We won't do that again! :no:

We wont?! :D :sexywink:

I dunno, i kinda enjoyed it there. Although it its nice to be able to play around with my "from".

Oooh Miss Macphisto.. verrry nice wallpaper!!

here's a random boot I found at the bottom of my bed :macdevil:

Attachments

• macboot.gif
    macboot.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 62
U2Kitten said:

OMG, wildhoneyalways in the GARBAGE DISPOSAL??
*investigation to take place*
:shocked: :laugh: :laugh: :eeklaugh: :lol:

Re: Y'know, i was wondering about that...

Miss MacPhisto said:

We wont?! :D :sexywink:

I dunno, i kinda enjoyed it there. Although it its nice to be able to play around with my "from".

Well, yes it was fun and I miss it! I enjoyed those days, ah the three ways and all the partying, but he always liked you best Miss MacPhisto :sexywink: I was lucky to get my turn at all. Maybe the dungeon was where the action is!! Just because we're free doesn't mean we can't sneak back in once in awhile:yes:

Verte 76, yes we were in the dungeon and it was fun! But we were frozen at 666 posts too! :eek: Icelady and wildhoneyalways were frozen at 0 posts! You don't mess with the boss I tell ya!;)

Re: Re: Y'know, i was wondering about that...

SamanthaPuff said:

Well, yes it was fun and I miss it! I enjoyed those days, ah the three ways and all the partying, but he always liked you best Miss MacPhisto :sexywink: I was lucky to get my turn at all. Maybe the dungeon was where the action is!! Just because we're free doesn't mean we can't sneak back in once in awhile:yes:

Verte 76, yes we were in the dungeon and it was fun! But we were frozen at 666 posts too! :eek: Icelady and wildhoneyalways were frozen at 0 posts! You don't mess with the boss I tell ya!;)

Oh....you mean you can still sneak back in? Uh, no thanks......
*runs for cover*:lol: :lol: :scream: :mac: :eek: :scream:

Some people were spared when the new interference launched.

Here have a drink.. or some cake or something.

33492%3C5923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399339558nu0mrj

33492%3C5923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239579%3B554nu0mrj

^^ Mrs. MacPhisto ^^ said:

Its ok, i suppose, I'm still his official bitch.
And with his virility, there is plenty enough to go around.:macdevil:

Why thank you, that is excellent to know! I was hoping you'd share. Of course, you'll always be number one, but we can have the orgies! :tongue:

Thank you darlings for all the hot pics and good times! The parties will be exquisite indeed!

Ah yes darlings...Mona and I have made our own shoes...EVERY Phisto MUSt have them...

Here are the shoes before glitter...Mona is on the left, I am in the middle...our friend Julie is on the right...
33493%3B2323232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2326%3D7%3B%3C%3D583%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3A%3A5%3B%3A%3B8ot1lsi

Here are the finished shoes...
33493%3B2323232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2326%3D7%3B%3C%3D583%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3A%3A5%3B%3A%3B9ot1lsi

MacFishto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom