Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hi there! I'm a newbie too. I've been reading PLEBA posts for just two days now - you guys are hilarious :lmao:!

Just thought I would pop in and say hi to all the newbies. :wave: It's hard to believe I was a babyface myself just a couple of months ago. This place is addictive! Enjoy yourselves and post often!

Ello everyone new :wave: Just thought Id pop back myself and give everybody new a warm welcome! I've been having computer probs but now its sorted - I'll be back for good :D

Hi all!

:wave: Hi ! I?m a newbie and this is my first post. I?ve been reading for a couple of days and realize that PLEBA is one of the best places and very addictive ( I?m so sorry if there?s a grammar mistake but English is not my mother tongue, I hope you understand :sad: )

:)

It's cool, darlin'. Welcome to Interference. :)

So, your avatar is Joshua Tree Bono. Are you a Bono girl? Bono girls rule. :yes:

335464%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323272538786ot1lsi

335464%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232327786%3A%3A%3C3ot1lsi

335464%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323269824962ot1lsi

:wave: Zoo-vox, welcome.

Emily that pic of Bono in that Harley shirt gets me every time. :drool:

Hi everyone - I'm a newbie so please be gentle!

:wave: Hiya everyone - I've been a member for a little while but I thought it was about time to introduce myself. Let's see...I've been a U2 fan since '84 when I first heard New Years Day, I own all their CD's and singles etc...and I have a serious passion for fanfic and smut stories. I hope I can share some of my stuff with you.

Anyway - I look forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully not offending you with my smutty posts...see ya!

Hello PLEBAns!

I feel like I've come home *sniff*.

Oh, and I'm with LadyMac. Too much is really not enough when it comes to The Greasepainted One.

What can I say? It's really good to be here. *does dance of joy* :dance:

Catch you later!

Hi to all! :wave:

Actually I just wanted to post the 260th post in this thread. :D

Last edited:
Hi!!! I have been reading PLEBA for some time and have a lot of fun here! This place is great and I love the pics! I love U2 but I have a...erm...weakness fro Bono! :yes:

*Waves*

It was recomended that I check PLEBA out :) so here I am!

I'm Jenny, but you can call me.Blue :D
I'm a very new fan, just this past year, but it didn't take long to become an total JUNKIE!!!

I skimmed thru some of the threads and they're GREAT! all those pics.....what more could a girl ask for?? And you guys are histerical! Makes me regret that I didn't find this palce earlier!!

Well, I wish I had more time to look thru them now but sadly I'm going thru the "applying to college" phase and I don't have as much free time as I'd like :( but then again....maybe I can make time for Bono...yeah, I'm sure I can...:)

Hope to "see" ya around!!

-Blue

Hi Everyone!
wave1.gif

PLEBA definately looks like the place for me! I just adore the lads!

Here's a little gift for y'all (I'm guessing you've all seen it before, but that's ok...It's still great to look at!)

*I hope it works...I'm still not 100% sure how to post pics...* If it doesn't work, will someone fill me in on how to post them?

u2_027.jpg

*Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom