Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello im new and larry mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i tottaly agree with him,if i had a head like bono's id bleedin bury it!(sorry no offence meant!)

I hope you were just kidding about Bono's head, as Larry was...because otherwise you will have a gaggle of angry Bono girls pounding on your door! :lol:

Welcome to PLEBA! :wave:

Hello Everyone! I had briefly introduced myself in the Babyface Cafe, but I thought since I have fond of PLEBA, I thought I would go into more details here.

First, Edge is the one for me. I spent most of my time as a U2 fan drooling over Bono, but when I starting playing guitar a couple of years ago, I paid closer attention to Edge and I now don't understand how I missed just how great he is before!

This seems like a great place to hang around and get to know other U2 fans. Most people think my "tiny" little obsession with the band is strange, but I am glad to know all of you are out there, maybe in the same position as me!

FallingStar said:

Split personality or alter ego over there?

I only called it an "alter" because that's what ppl here call them. It's more like an extra screen name I thought was cool. It's not an alter ego at all because it's the same personality as me:lol:

I posted here to make sure no one thought it was a newbie, or someone pretending to be a newbie, or someone else's alter. It's me, no bones about it!

Hi everyone! I'm new to posting but I have been lurking around the forum for a while. There's so much to read and do on this site that I have been busy trying to take it all in!
Thank you to all of you for posting such wonderful pictures, articles, news bits, and links. I hope I can add some things along the way, too.

Hi everybody,
I'm a new member. Waaw it's amazing what's on this site, wicked!!!
i have actually a question...
maybe it's already on this site but i don't have time to read all this stuff.
so What's the best adress to write something to bono or U2??
and is there a chance that you get something back...

thx

Am?lie said:
Hi everybody,

thx
U2 world service. i dont know the adress, but someone will. PS, you're my favorite film!:cool:

Am?lie said:
Hi everybody,

thx

Me :wink: :lol:

do u speak french???

BTW, welcome :wave:

well my mother tongue is dutch, but i can speak french, english and german
and now i learn in the university arabic and hebrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom