Vote for Bono in the Time 100!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I have. In Chicago in 2005 , he couldn't stop long and signed a photo. He has an awesome smile. I asked him if they could play PArty Girl in as it was my friend's birthday & my birthday the following day. He chucked and said he'd mention it.

Then in London last year when they were at Abbey Road. He shook hands with me on the first day and signed my setlist saying " oh a setlist, where from and he was impressed that i'd travelled to see them in Boston.

He is a true gentleman :heart:

OMG OMG OMG :ohmy: your soooo lucky!!!! I'm dying to meet Edge he sounds so sweet from everybody who has met him! I want to meet him now!!:lol: Have you met any of the other guys??

WildHoney said:

I have. In Chicago in 2005 , he couldn't stop long and signed a photo. He has an awesome smile. I asked him if they could play PArty Girl in as it was my friend's birthday & my birthday the following day. He chucked and said he'd mention it.

Then in London last year when they were at Abbey Road. He shook hands with me on the first day and signed my setlist saying " oh a setlist, where from and he was impressed that i'd travelled to see them in Boston.

He is a true gentleman :heart:

WOW!!:ohmy: That's so cool! I knew Edge was a gentleman:heart:

Cat Evans said:

OMG OMG OMG :ohmy: your soooo lucky!!!! I'm dying to meet Edge he sounds so sweet from everybody who has met him! I want to meet him now!!:lol: Have you met any of the other guys??

I have, meet the others at Abbey Road, got autographs of Adam & Larry but only got a handshake with Bono as soon "autograph hunters" were near where i was and the security ushered Bono away :madwfe:

Adam's a big :flirt:

LArry was all musculine & dominate :combust:

Bono sat like 2 feet away from me for 15 minutes :drool:

WildHoney said:

I have, meet the others at Abbey Road, got autographs of Adam & Larry but only got a handshake with Bono as soon "autograph hunters" were near where i was and the security ushered Bono away :madwfe:

Adam's a big :flirt:

LArry was all musculine & dominate :combust:

Bono sat like 2 feet away from me for 15 minutes :drool:

Awwwww i so want to meet them all now!!:D:drool: i bet you were loving that, did you get any photos since he was so close??

.. i am a voting fiend...:evil:

and for god's sake "Rain" is not too far behind him... who the f**k is Rain and why does the public care about this guy. Who suggested him? :huh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

and for god's sake "Rain" is not too far behind him... who the f**k is Rain and why does the public care about this guy. Who suggested him? :huh:

:hyper: Hi! Yeah who is this Rain??!? Why are so many people voting for him? I wish I knew what made him so special that the public thinks he should win over Bono...

WithOrWithOutE said:

I need to eat. It's been hours since I even moved from this chair:drool:

Will you still vote tomorrow? I probably wont be able to stop until it's over and I know that Bono won. :D

I think i have to go to bed now! Ahhh wish i could vote more but i'll do it tomorrow once i get home from school. Bye Am and Wildhoney!!! talk to you soon :hug:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

people, people we got to keep voting.. 'Rain' is catching up, is right behind Bono! This fool has 10,308 and Bono is only up by 11,493.

Back
Top Bottom