U2ube Links Thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don know if this one is posted yet , but its for a French award show :
Includes :

Bono hopping and jumping around, hugging Naomi Campbell, good time,
and him speaking french, which i sadly don't understand. But he mentions the edge allot.:lol:

YouTube - Bono French NRJ Awards 2004

Oh yeah :drool: It has but I don't mind seeing it again when it pops up. That dang thing was a pain in the ass to rip the video from the original website, no one was able to do it for the longest time but finally I did it. It's one thing I'm very proud of :sexywink:

Thanks domo-kun for the NRJ video, I've been waiting for ages to have a down-loadable video of this clip! :hyper: *goes off to keepvid* :shifty: Bono just looks sooooo haaawt!! :drool: And I love his faltering French, so cute!!! :cute:

hcb, does the quality come out ok when you do that? Because I could always send you the original file I extracted a few years ago (that's the one we see on you tube now)

Yeah there probably isn't a huge difference. I don't think I have ever taken screencaps of that vid :hmm: yes please do post some.

Here are the few snapshots I took, they turned smaller than this, I enlarged them sligthly with my photoshop program...

vlcsnap-3555285.png

vlcsnap-3558625.png

vlcsnap-3558723.png

vlcsnap-3558820.png

vlcsnap-3559097.png

vlcsnap-3559147.png

...I wonder if your original download Cathleen would produce larger screen caps? :hmm:

^ :drool: Ok so you made me curious for more :shifty: I can take full screen captures but the video quality goes down, so I made some a little bigger... will post them soon as I upload them.

^^ Oh yeah, me likey! :drool: Especially the ones of Bono running his hand through his lovely long hair!! :combust: :faint: Infact I saw (and saved!) a couple of screencaps of the same images, taken by someone else, long before I even got to see the actual video. :wink:

Oh yeah :drool: It has but I don't mind seeing it again when it pops up. That dang thing was a pain in the ass to rip the video from the original website, no one was able to do it for the longest time but finally I did it. It's one thing I'm very proud of :sexywink:

Yeah its cool that you got it i love the clip very much, thanks!

I don't know if it has already been posted, but I just found this
YouTube - U2 Grammy's '87

I love Edge's speek! especially when he thanks all sumo wrestlers around the world...:D
btw there's also aisslin at the beginning. she's so pretty! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom