U2ube Links Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JCOSTER said:
Yes, John took my pictures too. I thought he only took one but he took two!

The girl with the hat is Sara, who is Circa94 on here. Bono had pulled her up on stage at the same show we were at and we met at the book signing with her mom and dad.

The girl with the head band is Paige, who isn't on here. She and her dad came from upstate, slept on the ground to wait in line. She wanted to get the headband signed that Bono wore and was given to her by AJ Rankin (Bonos cousin) so she could auction it off for an African charity.

Bono was so obliging and the more the girls talked with him the more he was inches infront of me! John asked if I was their mom! :giggle: I could have been! He recognized Sara because when he pulled her up on stage at MSG she was wearing the same type of hat!
These two girls were absolutley wonderful and made sure that I got my pictures too!

You can see Edge sign the arm of my denim jacket too!

Very cool! You got see Edge too! Awwwh. I didn't realize that until I saw the tape! I thought I recognized Sara's hat from pictures on here, now I know the story. Thank you! She is smart, it definitely makes her memorable! :)

Last edited:
Val said:
nice avatar, Bonocomet! me likes very much!

It's my Lovetown poster :shifty:

I need to take another pic tho and try to get rid of that flash glare. But for now... me likes very much too. :D

JCOSTER said:
^ I think that was kinda off rude....

When you see him you ask him Bono can I give "you" a hug or can I give "you" kiss?

I don't blame him, that was a little awkward.

I didn't know that my boyfriend was going to ask Bono to kiss me. He asked as a kind gesture. I was SO elated when he called me gorgeous. I didn't think anything about Bono not giving me a REAL kiss until it was mentioned to me that it he was being mean. That has been my best Bono moment so far, but I hope to have more. It might have caught him offguard, but I was speechless, so it was a good thing that my boyfriend spoke up. He knows how much Bono means to me.

Now I feel ashamed for embarrassing Bono, great! :tsk:

I wanna do this :reject:

Oh, don't think of it like that. Bono was probably just caught off guard by the request. Or perhaps he just got over a cold and didn't want to risk getting another. I guess I'm trying to say it certainly was nothing personal. Hello...he called you gorgeous!

Val said:
Oh, don't think of it like that. Bono was probably just caught off guard by the request. Or perhaps he just got over a cold and didn't want to risk getting another. I guess I'm trying to say it certainly was nothing personal. Hello...he called you gorgeous!

See, that's how I took it originally, but the above comment and others left in messages in my youtube account have made me feel like an idiot. :coocoo:

Since this "meeting" occured in November of 2005, I have been so happy to tell anyone within shouting distance that I met Bono, the most awesome, hottest, most deserving man alive. To me, it's quite an accomplishment. :applaud:

I guess people can just rain on your parade sometimes. What can you do? :slant: :shrug:

It's not everyday that Bono calls you gorgeous.:sexywink:
I take that as a huge compliment. Thanks for the kind words, Val.

PLEBANS are very protective of Bono. That's all.

I didn't realize he kissed your hand. He is sweet.

bonohero said:

I didn't know that my boyfriend was going to ask Bono to kiss me. He asked as a kind gesture. I was SO elated when he called me gorgeous. I didn't think anything about Bono not giving me a REAL kiss until it was mentioned to me that it he was being mean. That has been my best Bono moment so far, but I hope to have more. It might have caught him offguard, but I was speechless, so it was a good thing that my boyfriend spoke up. He knows how much Bono means to me.

Now I feel ashamed for embarrassing Bono, great! :tsk:

I wanna do this :reject:

Don't feel ashamed, it was your boyfriend who asked not you. And I would rather be called gorgeous by him than have a kiss on the cheek from him. :sexywink:

POSTED BY ACROBAT ANGEL:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dunno if anyone has seen this before, i hadn't... it's an Australian 60 minutes interview from the Zoo Tv era- pretty good, but not the full interview unfortunately...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5cI...related&search=

Note: keep an eye out for Bono's driving

He just oozes sensuality in this interview...love that whispery voice .....and the driving- CLASSIC. TOO funny....wonder how he ever got his license!! the driving teacher must have been a woman, and Bono must have just charmed his way through!!
:sexywink: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom