U2 Photographs, Stories, Articles, Poetry, Experiences needed urgently

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Hi all.

Please, I need your assistance. Any stories, photographs, personal experiences of meeting U2, any info you can submit would be very much appreciated as I am hoping to include it in a website I'm creating. Please help me out my friends.

Post any info here. And I can subsequently copy it and full credit plus any hyperlinks to your page or source will be credited.

Thanks all.

Love -

Declan

You might try going back through this forum (Band meetings/sightings) and contacting the people who's stories you enjoy to ask their permission to use them - same with photos etc. :) You're welcome to use any of the pics or story of what we posted about seeing Bono on the Heart of America tour back in December :wave:

Thanks for replying Bonosloveslave...

As far as I am aware copyright of anything posted here remains exclusively with Interference...

Perhaps, it may be better (although I've attempted it before, without much success) to ask any fans that have any U2 photographs, stories, etc., to email them to me at: declanoreilly@mail.com

Please send any material you may have and as soon as website is up and running I shall contact you here.

Credit and copyright remains yours for anything that you submit...

Please help!

Thanks again all...

Oh, Bonosloveslave, I did search for the material you suggested but unfortunately I couldn't access it as I'm not a premium member.

Back
Top Bottom