U2 on The Late Late Show Feb. 22, 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:

Oh no, don't tell me Bono is drinking and driving! :no: :shame:

I very much doubt it. The article stated that he headed for his "waiting car". This implies someone drove it around the front to pick him up and probably kept driving him home.

This song is so Irish, its amazing. I can't get the tune out of my head.
Reminds me of walking down Temple Bar and going into Carrol's gift shop and hearing the music :love:

Re: Re: U2 on The Late Late Show Feb. 22, 2008

MsPurrl said:

Thanks, Edgette--I probably would not have seen this otherwise! :reject:

P.S. Is that Mike Nesmith in your avi?

You're welcome. :)

And yep, that's good ol' Papa Nez.

:reject:

I thought you guys meant the American Late Late Show. So I stayed up all night and remembered that you probably meant the BBC Late Late Show. :reject:

Nice Avi, edgette!! Monkees! :rockon:

8580051.jpg

8580053.jpg

8582457.jpg

8582462.jpg

8582483.jpg

I absolutely loved this song. It was very sweet. :heart:

My bf and I love The Dubliners. We have actually chosen "The Marino Waltz" by The Dubliners as our first married dance.

Ronnie Drew, what a great man. God bless him.

onekea said:
Bono emerges from the 'Town Bar & Grill' restaurant at 5am looking a little unsteady on his feet and heads for his waiting Maserati sports car. The singer was at an afterparty for The Late Late show which apparently erupted into a traditional Irish sing-song, Dublin, Ireland - 23.02.08.

http://www.vipireland.com/editorial/item.php?uid=1931

oh!! does anyone know how to make these bigger??

p.s and can someone direct me to the WENN pics

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
^oh right that is weird!! does he carry a supply of glasses with him?? (all different colors)..or they might be the ones that change color :)

Oh look at that! haha! The ones with Edge only he is wearing red glasses. All the other shots with the group and autograph seeker he is wearing blue. Must be from when they arrived, as the others are definately when they left....

Same here. look. he wore red on stage and blue for the posed shot. Interesting....

rd_lateshow5.jpg

rd_lateshow2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom