U2 Interview on the radio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are playing songs from the new album.......right now it's "Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own", sounding great.......:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

This is one of the sweetest interviews that I've ever heard by U2 -and to be listening to this live is fantastic!

I love Bono's singing live to his own songs. True classic Bono style. :lol:

WHAT AN HONOR TO BE A U2 FAN.....:adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :love:

Love and Respect always for U2.:hug:

Thanks Nurse Chrissi, here I thought I'd miss out on another amazing U2 experience!

I am getting myself that U2 edition ipod, is that spoiling myself?

Was this the thing with Matt Pinfield? I heard the last 10 ten minutes of it last night. Larry said something about Fallujah.

Yes it was w/ Matt Pinfield

Larry talked at the end about reading a NYT article Sunday about the soldiers dying in Fallujah. He said he didn't want to get all political, but he is against the war..doesn't mean he doesn't support the soldiers, how he felt so sad after reading that article, etc.

I listened to it ........it was so unbelievable !!!!!!!!!! I even tried calling in a couple of times to get the cd but unfortunately I couldnt get in. And....... there was a time when a girl asked the guy where exactly U2 was gonna do the interview and he said he couldnt say. Over all it was a really good interview ,the guys were amazing .the fans were amazing.

I was there with my sister Sundy night - Bono was great for singing to us with every track. I don't think he could help himself. He sounded so great. If you want to see photos of their exit from the building check out band meetings and sightings - It was really great to hear all their views on life and music!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom