u2 in Vegas Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:

Show me someone that does :lol:

:lol:

I'm glad it worked out okay :hug:. Did the guy show up at the last minute or did you get a ticket drop? It was great meeting you too :).

Rosa, don't worry, my day was crazy too. My mother decided to go to MGM, Flamingo, Ceasars and the shops, then we got lost and wound up by the Paris and I had blisters :lol:. I'll try to stop by GA next week :).

My guy never called again, never showed up... NOTHING. Thankfully at 4:45 Vince from NYC called a guy that had tickets (it was very surreal) and offered him $250.00 for it which he accepted. I ran to the main Valet area at the front of the MGM, nervously waited for the guy to show up and exchanged my money for his ticket in about 10 seconds sometime around 5:25 PM :huh: I ran back to the GA line. It was a very close call :scream:

Miroslava said:
My guy never showed up. Thankfully at 4:45 Vince from NYC called a guy that had tickets (it was very surreal) and offered him $250.00 for it. I ran to the main Valet area at the front of the MGM, waited for th guy to show up and exchanged my money for his ticket sometime around 5:25 PM :huh: It was a very close call :scream:

Wow :yikes:.

But as always, things worked out! Phew. :hug: And if you're out there Vince... THANK YOU!

nurse chrissi said:
Dennis Sheehan- u2's tour manager
deniesbirthday_vegas.jpg

i met dennis in new york after the 10/08 show... very nice man

kellyahern said:
How about a pic of a pick? :wink:

Dallas was right in front of our section before the show. One of the guys in the section asked for a pic, so I naturally decided to stick out my hand too :reject:.

a05be71a.jpg

638a5e38.jpg

:cool:

Kelly your back! :wave:

Did your mother enjoy the slots? :shifty:

I'm the guy "PaulS" that took the pics of Bono laying down in front of us. Where should I upload all my pics? I have some pretty good ones.

Thanks for the congrats, but many around me may not like me, or at least directly behind me. I'm 6'7" and was totally geeked out. I couldn't help myself. The dude next to me in the Cubs hat knows what I mean. So cool being in that vibe with total strangers.

Ha ha, I think I saw you :lol:

I am the tall one in front of Adam that jumps really high when propelled by the rail, so I hear you :shifty:

Alright, Vegas II... only 2 decent pics when you can tell it is Alli. I'll send all of them to her in original format and let her share as she pleases :) I know that with the exception of one, I wasn't particularly thrilled about pics of my rear end being plastered all over :lol:

fennut.jpg

feno0x.jpg

She was great, but I felt sorry for her in that her pants came down a bit too far on the way to the stage. I have a really bad pic, but already cropped it out of respect.

:uhoh: I was hoping my head had covered that for the folks further behind...

fenrxj.jpg

fens01.jpg

hi guys - so glad you all had a great time:hug:

The pictures in the start of the thread are being hotlinked over on another website (all of them:( ) so I'm changing the album out in a bit - pm if you want any of the pictures

Back
Top Bottom