This is what I think of on a Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
This is what happens when you're bored on a Sunday night, you're mind wanders and you notice observations such as this one below:

I think Bono stole Michael Hutchence's fashion style during PopMart. I was watching the new INXS DVD and during the song Elegantly Wasted, Michael had Bono style glasses before we anyone saw Bono wear them in the public eye during that year. The performance on the DVD was from the February 2, '97 Aspen Colorado show.

Press for pop didn't start until 2 weeks later at K-Mart in Manhattan.

So Bono, what are you going to steal from Britney or Xtina on this tour in terms of fashion. Anything you saw them wearing that has caught your eye?

Now back to sleep.

Last edited:
If you see Perry Pharrel of Jane's Addiction circa 1998, his outfit looks a lot like the 2001 Grammys outfit and the hair is similar to the Elevation look. Bono admits to getting ideas for the Zoo tour from a 1990 Jane's Addiction tour. I do think Bono gets his ideas from other places. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

forbonou2, i know they were friends, just thought that it was funny and silly observation and I love the song stuck in a moment, it is a sad song but the lyrics really get to me.

lol at DaveC

Leeloo it is cool that Bono takes influences from other sources as most artists do and Janes addiction are a great band and they have a lot of style.

verte76, i would like Bono to steal xtina's and britney's fashion, the fashion of lack of clothing 'cause more skin is better :p maybe larry should adopt that theory :)

Back
Top Bottom