The Roots are singing U2 songs on TV right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved the part where Bono describes himself as "very white...almost pink." :lol:

Like the man wrote: "Skin is white but you think you're a brother..."

um..when the guy that went to africa came out to introduce the roots i think it was..he told how much that trip made him come back and start his own foundation

tanner_sis said:
yes and i love the part where the guy says about bono not being black and he mouths yes i am

:lmao: I caught that too! I turned to my daughter and said Did he just say "Yes I am!" Ha!

tanner_sis said:
um..when the guy that went to africa came out to introduce the roots i think it was..he told how much that trip made him come back and start his own foundation
ooh, Chris Tucker :hmm: Ok *runs to rewatch*

Yeah Chris Tucker was quite amazed by all B has done for Africa, and he said and he's not even black! When B then said Yes I am! :lol:

tanner_sis said:

That was pretty good to. I gotto get to bed now. Glad to meet you tanner_sis had fun :).

eriekittym

He is amazing! PREACH IT BONO!

Wow. That speech Made me cry. So inspiring ..... and real. I thought he was going to do one of his oh wow speeches at first, you know the grammy kind where he just mouths off ! I think he is hilarious when he does that, but this speech was obviously a prepared one, thank goodness! He is at his poetic best when he thinks about what he is going to say!
Just amazing. Preacher Bono!! That was so cool....
I am floored.:drool: :drool: :bow: :bow: :applaud: :applaud:

Just create yourself an account, once you do that you'll be fine, they are starting to force everyone to create an account, but it's pretty quick to do!

Bono's speech was amazing. i actually got teary at the end. wow.:reject:

and The Roots doing Pride... awesome.

Just one thing Bono... Tyra Banks?? heel, boy.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't worry about it...it happens to me from time to time. I register for something and I'll never get the activation email :sigh:
Check your junkmail folder :yes:

Here's the you tube link posted from another thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENp7c6TtBHk

THAT WAS AMAZING :love: :love: :love:
txtloves.gif

Back
Top Bottom