The most pathetic U2 thing you've ever done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
Sorry your lil sis is being a brat but what the feck is scat singing?

Singing not with words, just sounds imitating a musical instrument or whatever :)

I found on accident while doing some work in class inside my beginning and intermediate algebra book a U2 blurb...A graph all about top grossing tours and Elevation was listed and there's a question too along with it. LOL talk about having your day brightened :):):)
Also, I'm guity of *borrowing* magazines from dentists and doctors offices if U2's in them...lol I trade with what I've already finished! :)

u2_girlie_2002 said:
I found on accident while doing some work in class inside my beginning and intermediate algebra book a U2 blurb...A graph all about top grossing tours and Elevation was listed and there's a question too along with it. LOL talk about having your day brightened :):):)
Also, I'm guity of *borrowing* magazines from dentists and doctors offices if U2's in them...lol I trade with what I've already finished! :)

When I took Music History 200 I was flipping through the book and noticed pictures of musicians from the past 50 or so years. So I definitly looked through the index for U2. They were mentioned twice, once about the band and the second mentioned U2 and more specifically Edge about his unique guitar sounds. This picture was on that page. :drool:

k0ndkx.jpg

Lemon3 said:

When I took Music History 200 I was flipping through the book and noticed pictures of musicians from the past 50 or so years. So I definitly looked through the index for U2. They were mentioned twice, once about the band and the second mentioned U2 and more specifically Edge about his unique guitar sounds. This picture was on that page. :drool:

k0ndkx.jpg

That is so cool! We are all a part of living history! :wink:

Lemon3 said:

k0ndkx.jpg

That is like the best picture ever for a text book! :)

VicksSs said:

Singing not with words, just sounds imitating a musical instrument or whatever :)

actually I meant it more as singing very very false and lame... as we say in dutch, it sounded like a cryin cat!
and I thought it was a big disrespect sign for the song...

VicksSs said:

Thanks babe that one threw me a bit...Now I get it.:wink:
BTW love your avatar:drool:

shart1780 said:
Whenever I hear someone say ANYTHING bad about U2 I immediately grab them and smash their head aganst the nearest wall. Once they're on the ground I jump on their neck then crap in their mouth.

It was pretty funny last weekend with my little cousin when she said "I don't like this song" lolz

DAMN!!! You would be on an ass kicking rampage if you where to come to my job. There is a guy who loves to call Bono Bone -O....hmmm pehaps you can be my ass kicker for hire.:hmm:

Lemon3 said:

k0ndkx.jpg

I :heart: little things like that :drool:

I was channel surfing on the car radio when I hear "Beautiful Day" which I thought was odd because I thought I was listening to a classic rock station. Anyway, I was on my way to a gas station because my low fuel like came on. When the song ended if faded into another song which happened to be "Streets" I flipped out a little 'cause that's just awesome. Here's the pathetic part...

I was almost to the gas station, but wanted hear the rest of the song, so I started driving to a different gas station, but halfway there decided I should just go get gas really fast before the song ended, so I drove back to the first gas station. I got gas, but the song had ended by the time I got back in the car. Yup, I was a little sad.

And then I thought that I should post this moment when I got home.

There's an Elevation era picture of Bono in my Global History textbook, and a brief description of U2 as one of the most influential rock bands.

<3U2 said:
There's an Elevation era picture of Bono in my Global History textbook, and a brief description of U2 as one of the most influential rock bands.

O_O awesome! your history book is cool!
well theres a little thing in my english book... about the occupational things or however you call them... butit says
A cd BY U2... ^^ I lolled over that...

Yes looking at PLEBA at work--OK--I do have 2 fifteen minute breaks you know. (Let's see is that two fifteen minute breaks to work & rest of day to look at B--yes that's it.) :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
Yes looking at PLEBA at work--OK--I do have 2 fifteen minute breaks you know. (Let's see is that two fifteen minute breaks to work & rest of day to look at B--yes that's it.) :wink:

sadly, forums are blocked at our school and you need teachers permission to access internet.... but Im home a lot....
and is it pathetic to lol over the fact Bono has the same type of creditcard as my dad?(it would be more funny if the amount of money on it was the same tho :D )

angelofdublin said:
when i was in dublin for the first time, i totally freaked out just by seeing a guinness ad which said "beLIEve".

Then, later in the dart to Killiney, my friend and i couldn't stop saying how beautiful those 2 chimneys (you know from the pride-video) are. people around us didn't really understand that :huh:

On Merrion Square we walked on the street to sing Sweetest Thing, avoiding a lot of cars.

And a few weeks ago, i got interviewed for my company's newspaper about my bono-meeting in miami in november, it was published (including the picture of course) and now all 500 employees think i'm pathetic, because i'm waaaayyyy over 18.....

Heey Angel............you're pathetic.....and so am I....hahaha.
(greets from your sister in s......)

VicksSs said:

Oh thanks :D, I made it with this pic

ZoobabyAdam20.jpg

:wink:

OMG!!! Adam looks sooooooo cute:cute:

I am so crazy about him:heart:

Thanks for posting that, I need my Adam fix for the day.

:wink:

the newest:
yesterday I heared a programme on the radio about OWL DROPPINGS! I didnt believe it... unfortunately didnt have PLEBANs around so i was the only one who found it funny...:reject:

I was just finally getting around to reading the Q mag with Bono interview and I got to a page where he was standing in a very nice photo & on the opposite page is a nearly naked young woman--I put a piece of paper between them-just so she wouldn't be that close to B. :coocoo:

lovebono said:
I can see Bono's face on our bathroom floor:|
It's just random lines and patterns, and the other day I noticed a face with shades.....:ohmy: BONO?!
Time to get a life, maybe?:wink:

be careful who you tell that too !

pretty soon people are goin to be knockin down your door to come worship that!

lightin candles , spreading flowers around..youll never be able to shit in peace again!

I saw Bono's face on a grilled cheese sandwich--I'm thinking about selling it on Ebay----just messin with ya! cause I know I've got it just as bad. :wink:

I saw a guy standing on a corner on my way to work today that looked so much like Adam I slammed on my brakes to look and make sure.

It wasn't him.... ahhhh darn :(

wanderlusting48 said:
I have reached a new level of obsession...I just used Bono in my college application essays :shifty: :wink:

So did I :lmao:

The worst part is I found nothing wrong with this until you referred to it as a new level of obsession ;).

Back
Top Bottom