the boys looking...normal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tbird said:

Is that one of Larry's daughters in this photo?

I don't think so... :wink:
If I'm not mistaken, that first pic is from Andrea Corr's wedding; Larry went there alone - without Ann, that's it, and certainly without any of his children :D he wouldn't risk bringing his kids there... too many cameras around :wink:

then again, it could be Ava... in which case, this thread will self-destruct in 5 seconds... 4... 3... 2... 1... :ohmy:

see? it's not her :D

I don't think its from the Corr wedding.. he wore a button down shirt to that... and in this photo, it expands out and Ann is walking to his right... so that must be his little peanut.... WE GOT HIM!

sraphim said:

I don't think so... :wink:
If I'm not mistaken, that first pic is from Andrea Corr's wedding; Larry went there alone - without Ann, that's it, and certainly without any of his children :D he wouldn't risk bringing his kids there... too many cameras around :wink:

then again, it could be Ava... in which case, this thread will self-destruct in 5 seconds... 4... 3... 2... 1... :ohmy:

see? it's not her :D

:lmao:

u2granny said:
0ec1a9d0.jpg

That is hot:drool:

hmm you're right...

LarryAnnPinkWedding.jpg

could be from Edge and Morleigh's wedding then? :hmm:
either way, I'd be VERY surprised if we found out that girl's really Ava... :ohmy:

VertigoGal said:
alright so it seems like every picture of the boys, they seem to be in weird, expensive looking clothes, odd hats, sunglasses, etc. but I'd like to see some pics of the boys looking like normal people, t-shirts are particularly :drool:

anyone got any? thanks in advance.

I've seen tons of pics here of them looking 'normal'. In fact, they're the most 'normal' and laid back looking bunch I've ever seen in rock. Yeah, they have their strange outfits, but I've always been impressed with just how down to earth they really are. Check out the best of the best thread for more. I'd transfer some but I'm on my way out right now.
wiggle2.gif

I love the fact that they are just... people :lol:, not like the media shows celebrities to be... HEE, this reminds me of EBTTRT :D :wink:

But, as a matter of fact... that makes them EVEN HOTTER!!! EVEN HOTTER THAN THE REAL THING?? :lmao:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

That is too cute!!

interestingband.jpg

The only thing sort of not-normal about this is Bono's emo expression and body posture...what is up with that? He needs a hug. From me.

BonoandEdge.jpg

Sinful.bmp

:drool:

Tell me about it!!!!!:lol: I know that was one of the best days of her life:drool:

Back
Top Bottom