the Adam bounce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
There's the Edge stomp, but since Adam's getting a lot more attenion these days, perhaps you've noticed his bouncing. I think it's a time keeping thing, some people tap their foot, he bounces.

Sometimes it takes the form of rocking on his heels, sometimes it's a side to side motion, and often it follows the beat of a song.

Not sure what I'm on about?, see Bullet the Blue Sky from Popmart Mexico, good shot of this.

--Midnight ramblings don't mind me, watched Popmart Mexico the other day. --

:coocoo:

Last edited:
My favourite Adam bounce is on 41:41 of the Best Of DVD, during Gone :love:

I love how Adam sometimes does a little twirl back to the drums on R&H too.:cute:

The live shots on that DVD are so funny! Between Adam's spins and bounces, you get Edge constantly coming to the front of the stage, then kinda skipping backwards again and again. :D

Aardvark747 said:

I just noticed the thread title at the bottom of another one I was in....I didn't realise i'd stumbled into PLEBA!:eek:

:wink:

Well I was considering posting this in EYKIW, but I figure it'd get lost faster over there, than here.

--------
Meghan: you get Edge constantly coming to the front of the stage, then kinda skipping backwards again and again.

Edge does that on Red Rocks too.

Oh and Adam does the side to side one, watch on New Year's Day from Slane. Bono is the focus, but if you watch Adam in the background, you can see it.

Back
Top Bottom