TEEN PLEBAns: Whose Line (On The Horizon) Is It Anyway?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys...so scared...Monday is coming fast...I NEED GA!

Anywho...I forgot who here goes to Hofstra, but I'm visting that school next weekend.

thats me. oh hahaha my dorm is being showed off sunday too bad you arent coming then.
if you want to see stuff that they dont show on teh tour, like theyll probably show you a double, i can show you my suite. or anything you want to know whatever let me know and i can help you out

(LOLOLO ur dorm have U2 posters?)

OMG that would be awesome! Thanks...but I thought u were in the process of transferring? I've probably asked u this but do u like it?

Well then the pre-sale should start on March 30th, as I think the general sale is April 6th? :hmm: Can't really remember, and that's not even announced on u2.com. Most people though were saying that it was likely to be announced on Monday, and the pre-sale would start Tuesday. Ah man this hassle. :doh:

Anyway, I'm in Horizon.. :heart:

I know its a hassle I had to wait too to find out. everyone does. but if they didnt announce the general sale then dont even think about it really.

(LOLOLO ur dorm have U2 posters?)

OMG that would be awesome! Thanks...but I thought u were in the process of transferring? I've probably asked u this but do u like it?

YES it does!

yeah no problem are you going on a tour orr?
I am transferring. Its all right. theres ups and downs to the place

^
Thats what I'm hearing...Some ppl loved it, and some hated it. One girl I was friends with from Lax went there, she said there were to many stuck up Long Island kids...

I visited Stony Brook today...eh, it was so-so...

I can get into my dream schools, the price is what's preventing me from attending...NYU, Boston...37,000! That's utter crap...

Tell me about it...I've looked at all the city schools, either u pay a shit load of money, manage to get into Cooper Union (But u have to be an INCREDIBLE ARTIST) or commute...

GPA: About a 92 but I take 4 AP's, got a 5 on World History last year...taken all the honors classes I could, lots of activites (But not TO many, know what I mean, I dedicate alot of time to the clubs/sports I'm involved in)

That's what pulling me down...freakin GPA :|

And of course, you've got the kids who don't do shit and get 98 averages...

Same...

:|

I'm sure it will all work out though :D

What school u transferring to if u mind me asking, and do they have any study abroad programs?

so youre looking at Hofstra..stonybrook and where else?
Hofstra is pretty expensive, youll definitely get some sort of scholarship though but i have learned that the financial aid office here blows.

Same...

:|

I'm sure it will all work out though :D

What school u transferring to if u mind me asking, and do they have any study abroad programs?

either cuny= the city college or baruch college. i dont know too much about those though do you? i just mean reputation wise.

Yeah Hofstra does. I went to a fair for it last semester!

HEY BARUCH IS A GREAT SCHOOL! Great Honors programs, diverse, great intership programs, U COME OUT OF THERE WITH NOOOO DEBT...I knew there was a catch, it seemed to good to b true, and there was:

No dorms

And apartment is around 2,500-3,000 FOR A ONE BEDROOM

Yep. The apartment thing is ugh. it was my 2nd choice cuny school, city college is before it. which has dorms.

I know its a hassle I had to wait too to find out. everyone does. but if they didnt announce the general sale then dont even think about it really.

Don't mind me. :flirt: :D

Yeah I'm starting to think that the pre-sale and general have been pushed back. I can't really imagine them announcing the date on Monday, and having the pre-sale on Tuesday. That would be crazy. Still, that's what everyone seems to think. :shrug:

I would actually really, really, really love it if it wasn't this Tuesday at 10AM (which ticketmaster indicates as time for Horizon peeps), as that's the exact day and time my first class of Spring quarter starts at college. :angry:

I guess if I had to I could get someone in my house to do it for me...but I don't trust anyone in my family! :lol:

If it were any other Tuesday at that time, I would gladly skip class. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom