Teen PLEBAns: We ARE "those people"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But that's in celcius remember. We don't use farenheit up here :wink: (sorry if the spelling is wrong haha)

:doh: I promise, I am not an idiot :lol: I just saw -30 and thought...:panic:

Still really cold though, even though I can't do the conversion.

Srsly, what is the deal with America?? We are the ONLY ones who use Farenheit/inches/feet etc!

We still use English/Imperial measures because it would cost too much to teach kids the metric system.

Literally.

:hmm:

You know, blood is a skin irritant, that's one of the reasons why scabs itch. Like the one I just accidentally scratched off my arm and now it's bleeding like a bastard. But then as I was cleaning it up, I thought of something. That Elizabeth Bathory chick. Some batshit aristocrat who killed about six hundred or so virgins so she could bathe in their blood to keep herself looking young. Man. How bad did she itch?

Of course, they locked her in a room with absolutely no human contact. None. She killed herself after four years.

Today's random history/biology lesson brought to you by Reggo's itchy arm.

:ohmy:

What an interesting...albeit disturbing...story :lol:

I would probably pass out if I scratched a scab and bled. I can't look at blood or else :faint:

OK, so the bloodbaths are a matter of urban legend. Still. BITCH KILLED 600 PEOPLE. :coocoo:

The thought of ONE person killing THAT many people...:yikes:

I feel like I heard that story somewhere. What country was that in?

Must be an addictive sport , but bathing in the blood of 600 virgins...
the average human has about 4 to 5 liters of blood, I mean, you can't fill up the whole bathtub with one erh... body so WTF:doh: You have to kill at least a few times a night.

*pokes back*

:hug: the deadlines you mean?

I have just handed in 50% of my fine art grade, and graphic art grade :ohmy: LOL.

I also got given my exam papers for both arts, and damn the subjects we've been given are sooooooooooooo SHIT. :angry: :|

how's school going for you, have you done your exams yet?

Deadlines yeah, :crack: They better give you a good grade :fist:
papers are shit.

I'm done with 1/4th of my exams,after tomorrow I hope to be at 50%

:shifty:

Eating dinner in a moment...well, now actually, but I would just like to say...

I may have to swallow my fear of flying. Again.

And also get a less shite job.

Back
Top Bottom