TEEN PLEBAn Party: Summer = Concerts, festivals, and a lot of drooling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Indeed!! :rockon:
I've already signed in the other thread in EYKIW, but I'll say it again here :D
That was a terrific cover, Liz! Two thumbs up :up::up:
:applaud:

Aw, I'll have to wait to listen to your cover .. I have no headphones = no sound :scream:
But the plaid shirt is so Edge:cute: . Love the purple :applaud:

From you I will have a :kiss: anytime.......:shifty:

:wink:

My wisdom teeth are playing up like nobodys business today. The one that was halfway up is trying to come up fully, and the one on my gum at the top above that is trying to come out, its all red, and swollen, and owwie. Its hard to eat. *pouts*

:wink:

*gets the bucket of icecream *

:hug: I can't help it anymore than virtual hugs.

And wow , IALW sounded soo good, Your guitar sound is perfect , and your voice is lovely.
I wish I could sing!

I had to work, lots of children birthday party's :giggle: They can be fun but tiring.
We are doing this project for disabled children this summer for the third time)
And had some planning for that to. Really cool ,everything is coming together well.

Well, I went into the city to take pictures for a project and to take part in a giant pillow fight in Union Square.

I was going to take some pictures at the Seaport, because you can always get cool shots there. Plus, they have an amazing candy shop :drool:
WELL, that subway stop was bypassed due to track repair. I got off a stop earlier, and it totally sent me into a snowball of fails. After deciding that I was too far west to handle walking to the Seaport, I was going to take pictures at this...imported rock Ireland exhibit thing my dad told me about :lol: Yeah, I just ended up walking back and forth through Tribeca :| By the time I figured out where I was supposed to go...I still had 20 blocks left to walk, and I scrapped that idea fast.

So I went back and just took a bunch of pictures in Times Square. And I never made it to the pillow fight, because I didn't want to spend anymore money on subway tickets. I also nearly starved :lol:

It was like my internal GPS was broken. I've walked from Penn Station to the Village (a decent walk) without any issues. So I don't know, this day was just doomed. I did get some funky pictures though, despite the fact that I am a crap photographer.

Ugh, I know, it looked like so much fun.

I love taking pictures too! It was actually fun and really interesting...I felt wierd at first, because I felt like a tourist snapping pictures :doh: But there were so many people gawking and taking pics, it didn't even matter. It was very easy to catch random people.

Haha...I almost caught a guy picking his nose :lol:

I feel kind of like I got run over. Not used to that much walking :yawn: Aaand I still feel like I'm getting sick :scream: I'm gonna go to bed. Night :hug:

Happy Easter guys :hyper:

Leesh, that sucks :| When I had mine out, I didn't eat solid food for a week. Hopefully you can just get it over with soon...

CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD WILL BE HAPPENING TODAY FER SHER.

:lol: well, the problem I have with mine is that, one was already halfway out, and I wasnt in pain, so the dentist was like "oh, I cant do anything until it comes up, and you seem to have room.."

and now. Its trying to come alll the way out. -_- meehhhhh.

Waiting for painkiller to work so I can have some..

CHAWCLATE!! :shifty: o_O;; *insert spongebob voice here*

(I loved your photos of NY BTW Val)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom