Teen PLEBAn Party: Sleeping in Porta-Potties for our Frontman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sucks. I would so disappointed. But that's cool you'll get to see it...I love A Christmas Carol. I have this really old version that I always watch at Christmastime :heart:

I have to say, my love for this song grew after hearing it live. Before that it was one of those ones I never paid much attention to. Besides, it's on the radio alllllllll the time!

Me too. It's one that everyone knows so seeing it live was much cooler cuz everyone was singing and dancing :D
Seriously if we get that close in the pit I'm gonna die. You'll need to hold me up cuz I'll be :faint::faint::faint:

:lol: I was talking to someone who said that during a show they were at on the Vertigo tour, some girl was standing nearby was completely grossed out when he spit the water :lmao: :tsk:

:drool:

Amsterdam 2009:drool: First u2 concert ever!
I just found out my vertigo chicago DVD has died.
And I wrecked my NLOTH album box too.
I'm such a dork sometimes.

Excellent excuse for some christmas shopping tommorow tough.

The DVD died? I guess you watched it too much, eh?

DVDs are so temperamental :angry: A VHS tape goes forever and ever...until after 20 years of usage, it starts to get those jumpy lines on the screen. VHS ftw :heart:

:lol: I was talking to someone who said that during a show they were at on the Vertigo tour, some girl was standing nearby was completely grossed out when he spit the water :lmao: :tsk:

:drool:

Wow some ppl are :coocoo:

Amsterdam 2009:drool: First u2 concert ever!
I just found out my vertigo chicago DVD has died.
And I wrecked my NLOTH album box too.
I'm such a dork sometimes.

Excellent excuse for some christmas shopping tommorow tough.

Yep time for some shopping :wink:

Hey Aleesha :D

Ok, I have to ask a totally random question. This question may make me look like a loon.
Has anyone else here felt that they may have developed a "singing accent"? Meaning, you listen to mostly songs sung a certain way...and then, when singing along to a song not sung like that, you still sing as if they were being sung with that accent?

:reject::reject::reject::reject:

Wow some ppl are :coocoo:

Yep time for some shopping :wink:

:hmm:I'll probably end up buying even more.

The DVD died? I guess you watched it too much, eh?

DVDs are so temperamental :angry: A VHS tape goes forever and ever...until after 20 years of usage, it starts to get those jumpy lines on the screen. VHS ftw :heart:

Yes, I wathed it too much and I take them travelling with me.
They get scratched so fast! I'm so carefull with them but still. They get scratched somehow:angry: Videotapes are so much more durable. Your right!

Ok, I have to ask a totally random question. This question may make me look like a loon.
Has anyone else here felt that they may have developed a "singing accent"? Meaning, you listen to mostly songs sung a certain way...and then, when singing along to a song not sung like that, you still sing as if they were being sung with that accent?

Yeah, I have that. Especially with u2 songs.

:lol:

They make a device that "fixes" DVDs and removes the scratches. Literally, it shaves the thing...WTF? You can do that?? :laugh:

I totally do, especially with The Killers Mr. Brightside. I sing the British way they sound in that song :wink:

where did your parents get yours at?
i dont feel like ordering it off of amazon and i was at like every store today that sells movies. nobody had it.

:lol:

They make a device that "fixes" DVDs and removes the scratches. Literally, it shaves the thing...WTF? You can do that?? :laugh:

I have a device that removes scratches from CD's and DVD's, I think it's called Skip Doctor or something like that, My father got it from a little stand in a mall where they sell products that you see on infomertials, and it does work!

Haha, I just found it:

Amazon.com: Skipdoctor CD Repair Kit: Electronics

Back
Top Bottom