Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: The little girl got a little TOO excited about U2. :lol:
I also babysit. Maybe I can play U2 the next time I'm over on Saturday. :hmm:
I told the two girls I was babysitting last Sunday that I liked a band and that it was a letter and number. They got the "2" right away and I told them to say the alphabet and I'd tell them when to stop. :lol:
Then I referenced U2 again at some point like, "You know who MY favorite band is!" (or something to that effect) and one of them was like, "U2, U2, U2, U2!" It was adorable. :cute: :giggle:

:cute:

^ Liz that is sooo cute!! I did that guessing thing with my sister when she was little! She just went right on down the alphabet :lol: You should definitely play U2 for them. The children of this world need good influences! :giggle:

Are you babysitting the little kids who screamed: Bono has a weiner!?

Yes! :lmao:

Omg and I just saw about the pizza thing...I think I just about squealed to death. How sweet is that?!?! :cute:

^ Liz that is sooo cute!! I did that guessing thing with my sister when she was little! She just went right on down the alphabet :lol: You should definitely play U2 for them. The children of this world need good influences! :giggle:

Yes! :lmao:

Funny kids!

Omg and I just saw about the pizza thing...I think I just about squealed to death. How sweet is that?!?! :cute:

I remember the last time they came here, 4 years ago, they did the same thing with the fans that were staying outside the stadium a few days before the concerts. I don't know if they actually delivered the pizzas themselves though.

Best band ever. Are we gonna get Frankfurt wursten in Frankfurt?

And Frietzakken in Belgium now ?

So I called my job and tried to tell them I wouldn't be in until six (instead of five) and the manager begged me to find a way to come in on time. :| I called back a few minutes later and said I'd be there at five and she said the other manager was panicking. There's no way I'm that useful, so they're probably short people tonight. It's going to suck :scream:

Oh well, I'll just go through the shift hoping that by the time I get home, there may be a video or a few pictures from the show :hyper:

Val, so I was chatting with my mom today and she told me she is officially in for the show in Chicago. She wasn't sure if she was gonna stay for the show. She told me she can't pass it up :hyper:
I told her if there were fireworks on the 4th that we'd all probably be going and she could meet you and the rest of my PGP buddies :hug:
She's excited!

Now I just need to find her a seat ticket and myself a GA :wink:

Bono.....in......leather.....pants!!!! Can't.....form coherent....sentences!! :drool: :faint: :combust:
Dear Bono,

Please keep those pants for next summer :drool:

Love,
every single girl that's going to the tour in 2011 :sexywink:
^Amen :love:

Oh my gosh I wish I was going to Chicago! :sad: :pray:
And Bono better keep HMTMKMKM, Glastonbury, North Star, and those tight-ass leather pants for next summer :hyper:

All of this :combust: I neeeeeed to hear HMTM live!!! I might not survive the first show if he's wearing those pants, though. To be in the presence of THAT...:faint: :evil:

Val, so I was chatting with my mom today and she told me she is officially in for the show in Chicago. She wasn't sure if she was gonna stay for the show. She told me she can't pass it up :hyper:
I told her if there were fireworks on the 4th that we'd all probably be going and she could meet you and the rest of my PGP buddies :hug:
She's excited!

Now I just need to find her a seat ticket and myself a GA :wink:

:hyper::hyper: Yay!!! This is soooo exciting!!! I love how she says she can't pass it up :cute:

So according to Google Maps, it will take me approximately 28 days 8 hours to walk to Soldier Field, with a caution of missing sidewalks. Only 8 days by bicycle. IT'S ON, GOOGLE MAPS, IT'S ON. :hyper:

All of this :combust: I neeeeeed to hear HMTM live!!! I might not survive the first show if he's wearing those pants, though. To be in the presence of THAT...:faint: :evil:

I know!! HMTM would be amazing to hear live. I really hope they keep it.

As for the pants, he MUST keep those too :drool: Don't worry, we'll be there to wake each other up after we pass out :lol:

:hyper::hyper: Yay!!! This is soooo exciting!!! I love how she says she can't pass it up :cute:

She's like "well I'm gonna be there anyway" :shifty:

So according to Google Maps, it will take me approximately 28 days 8 hours to walk to Soldier Field, with a caution of missing sidewalks. Only 8 days by bicycle. IT'S ON, GOOGLE MAPS, IT'S ON. :hyper:

:lol:

Better start training now Maddy.

Back
Top Bottom