Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

I need your guys' opinions!! Should I keep the avatar I have now or switch to this lovely gem? :wink: :heart: (I love Adam's wardrobe...)

Adamsfeetavatar.jpg

-Hi girls and stray guys, I#m in frankfurt right now,. we just checked out the veneu , and where ready to go for tommorow, the hotel is nice , the stadium plan is hell... really unorganized. Here with Galeongirl , Vinvent Vega , And Desert-rose, we met last unicorn , and allot of other u2 fans. Italians are already queing since 4 in the afternoon, they are insane.tommorow is the big day . so thats the update till now.

Domo! Have a fantastic time and take tons of pictures for us! :hug: :hug:

I'm keeping my avatar, but gosh darn I LOVE Adam's shoes :lol:

Val, I want to upgrade too :grumpy: I hate small avatars!

Small avatars and the inability to have a sig. Hmph. So many times people have said something hilarious and I'm like....I WOULD put that in my signature...

:lol: Yeah!! A bigger PM box would be nicer too...

I keep saying I'm going to do it and then just not wanting to part with the money! Only 15 bucks for the "silver"...

You're DRIVING?!?! You're driving...to another city...to see a BAND?!?! That's crazy. Seriously, come on.

:wink: :cute: :hi5:

Gold is 25, Silver is 15. I think I can spare 15 dollars :lol:

I'm babysitting right now. I know they're up because they just poked their little heads in shouting naughty things :doh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom